the Rift

[PRIVATE] World at Large

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Uncomfort was growing within the barrel of the vixen. She watched him with curious eyes as he assessed what she had said. She thought it was pretty simple and that he couldn’t have thought too far into it. She was wrong, however. He seemed to grip the real words out of her mouth and the thought made a slight shiver pull through her spine. Alas she could blame it on the cold, right? She nodded as he spoke of wings, but took a few moments to figure out what she wanted to say in response to his following words.

The last thing she wanted to do was tell her history to a stranger.

She wanted to live in a mix of that chaos and curiosity that so many she had met did. She wanted to be part of the life that nobody truly knew where she came from or what she was capable of, and Helovia was such a wonderful land for such events. So long as she could keep her mouth shut and creatures like Rohan could keep from guessing her hidden mask.

Flicking her tail, the tresses danced across her rump lightly before seeming to float to the ground. She offered him a small smirk of a smile before a shrug. ”No reason really in particular as far as I know. You see I was sent out on my own at a young age. I think it was to teach discipline. But, it’s all I have left of home and I’ve grown quite fond of it since.” Her smirk stayed upon her features as icy blue eyes took in the large antlered stag before her. Dancing across his body lightly, oh how powerful he seemed to be.

Is that how it always went for her? She had to think of more… intimate thoughts to keep from saying something she didn’t want to?? Apparently so. She almost felt as though she wanted to change the subject, but perhaps to what? She noted that he mentioned of not having such luxuries where he was from and she tilted her head lightly at the thought before taking in an icy breath. ”What kind of place did you wander from?” She questioned. She hoped it as innocent enough and hoped that he wouldn’t sit there and explain his life story to her, otherwise she might’ve felt bad.

@[Rohan] Rex is like OHMYGODHEKNOWSRUN

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-15-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-16-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-17-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-23-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:50 PM