the Rift

[PRIVATE] If Only In Our Dreams[Aelin]

Hawke Posts: 26
Hidden Account
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 1.5 Years || Orangemoon
Hades :: Greater Sooty Owl :: None Tribs
Sit on your golden throne and watch this battle from the safety I provide you.

It had been the stars that alerted him to her presence within his dreams. His heart lifted with joy, hearing her laughter on the wind. The stallion-colt did not startle as he disintegrated only to reform beside his twin of body and soul, and as she moved to him he unfurled his wings and bowed his head, pressing his forehead to hers even as his wings curled around her. This was how they were meant to be, adult pegasi of power and beauty unrivaled. Aelin the jewel of the desert, and Hawke the hidden serpent.

Hawke pulled back as she made the stars fall, the gentle weight of armor settling upon his body, gleaming with the light of stars. He took a moment to study it, and refined it to something rougher, darker, to where the metal seemed to suck away light into it's silver falseness. Then it was perfect. Blue eyes turned to his most loved sister, a smirk curling his lips at her more meager defense. What was she planning now...

'Heroes'

Next time he wanted to play villains.

But for now he walked alongside Aelin, shortening his gait with ease to match her, watching with a wonder that would never cease as she wovea tapestry of beauty and imagination that far exceeded his own. "I dream of storms, of being as fiery as the Sun himself. I dream of leading the Throat as Father does, of being as respected as he. I dream that my curse does not exist." He paused for a moment, watching a wilting flower before he lowered his head and breathed upon it, and with a shower of sparks the flower changed to a bird of every color known, it's song filling the air with a beauty that pricked at Hawke's eyes. "But sometimes I dream of beautiful things. Of a lake of solutide, filled with birdsongs and color, of a castle in the middle of the lake that I call my own, where I can be and do whatever is my fancy." Perhaps next dream he would take her there, to his fortress of wonder.

A cry from the dragon had the stud's dark head lifting, nostrils flaring. "But enough of this, it is time for war, precious sister." He flashed her a feral grin before rearing up, bellowing for Owl who swooped in, dark feathers seemig to trail shadows. "I will need someone to watch my back." The owl twisted, landing on the ground even as Hawke shaped his dream, granting the owl a different form.

A horse of long legs and face landed, wings folding along his back. Where a pegasus would have ears he had a feathered crest, and his face was black, save a white mask around his eyes and cheeks, eyes still an utter blackness of an abyss. Feathers covered his body instead of fur, and he moved to Hawke's side, dipping his head as he passed to Aelin. "Come sister! Come soul-brother!" Hawke laughed as he reared once more, and with a powerful shove of his hind legs he launched into the sky, the owl-horse following quickly after, whirring his strange call, his excitement mirroring Hawke's own.

@[Aelin]

"speech"

AELIN & HAWKE
I'll be the one to protect you from the other ones. The evil ones.

Messages In This Thread
If Only In Our Dreams[Aelin] - by Hawke - 06-11-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: If Only In Our Dreams[Aelin] - by Aelin - 06-12-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: If Only In Our Dreams[Aelin] - by Hawke - 06-21-2015, 11:59 PM