the Rift

MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING.

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

No master of manipulation was oblivious to emotions. It's what he thrived off of, it was the single most powerful weapon he had against his foe. How intriguing it was, truly. Such simple entities in life could be used against you and those very demons are more powerful then any creature on any planet. No one really had true control, they merely obtained a vague version of "control" when your emotions allowed so, how dull life was. He was trained to pick up every hint, every tension, the cream and white mare must have underestimated him. Did he really always look like an asshole, blind of brokeness? Whatever, not his problem.

"You females, always so content on hiding. When a great man like myself offers an ear to listen, you should use that to your advantage, lovely therapy." He said with a raise of his brow. Women so damn complicated, that's why he preferred activities where strings weren't attached. (maybe one day) "You don't have to be okay you know?" He said with the lack luster words, still holding his signature cockiness. He couldn't hide his playboy side, it's what made life worth living he supposed.

When she spoke again, he was refreshingly surprised. Whether she meant the gash on his flank (which he assumed she had no knowledge of) or his simple existing, it occurred to him that he had never been asked such a thing. It had never been about him, it was always someone else....
Before he let himself dive into what little of his past he could remember, he shook it all away. Misael was brave, he was strong, regal and powerful, such drifts of the mind were unacceptable. He would not wallow in his pity, that was for the weak and he was strong. "Oh yes deary, I am fine. Except for this unfortunate gash on side here. Figured the sea water might help clean out the infection." Misael was such a smooth lier, but was this really a lie? Was he fine? He didn't know, not even he, the baddest brute around knew how to gain control of the demons of despair and desire. His golden eyes looked back towards his wound as he showed it to her, turning his body so the little light in the night hit the bleeding cut. Nothing a little water couldn't heal, infections were harmless. Quickly, he swiveled back to where he was before, hiding the stupid thing.

"Do I get to know your name?" He asked with another charming raise of his brow. Never capable of turning off his charms, they were apart of his nature.

TAG: @[Enna]
OCC: Feeling better about quality, but it's late as I finished the post so sorry for it's decline in sense. Hope enna doesn't mind big ol' brutish Misael

</style>
</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-09-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-10-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-11-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-21-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-15-2015, 04:55 PM