the Rift

MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING.

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Liquid solar sights continued to rain fire down on the mare. It had now become his mission to break her shell, crack the layered stone that she buried herself in. Although he knew little about the white ribboned doll, he knew much about her type. On the outside Misael was a brutish dick that only cared about two things; women and what they offered him and power. It was simple, the way he liked to live his life. In the inside, he was a knowledge hungry man who questioned theories and offered philosophical debate, in better words; he was a wise nerd. No one knew of that side though, for knowledge wouldn't gain him power, not the type he wanted. Knowledge was simply and aid, and fear and respect is what would gain him title(or so he believes.) His ear twitched at the sound of her voice, it reminded him of his mother. He could vaguely remember the way her voice was laced with masks and concealers, all to hide her broken heart. In that moment he tried to dig deeper, to know why she was broken, what she looked like, but just as quickly as that moment came, it was gone. Forcing the striped stallion back into a world in which he didn't know his history and all he was left with was himself.

His eyes left her face for a spilt second, a pained look about them. He wanted to know himself, his lineage and it actually hurt that he couldn't. His eyes reformed into two beautiful and blazing orbs, mirth rising in them at her words. "I know much more then you think, so tell me, are you truly 'okay?'" Misael questioned, appalled at his own care for this lady. It was generally more of a 'wam, bam, thank you ma'am' type deal for him, but her façade pulled on his heart strings and he felt inclined, drawn, to listen.

Her next words generally surprised him, she gave him a glimpse of her inner turmoil and he felt sorrowful, not in way of pity for the mare, but in pity of the doomed equine race. He saw little hope in it's future as more and more creatures lost faith in theirselves, resulting in someone such as the cream dandelion near him. Misael wanted to dig, dig deep into the stone layers and find her story. He wanted to help. "What stops you? What force holds you back from the leap to freedom? Is there such a being at all?" He asked his ibex horns tilting to the side as he questioned her. If she hadn't realized yet, Misael was a man who would get what he wanted, and resisting such ideas would be foolish, if he wanted to know, he would.

A sideways smile drifted across his lips as the still unnamed beauty examined his petty cut, perhaps he had misjudged her helplessness, the way she did so without asking reminded him of himself. He was an asshole, and assholes do as assholes does. "I guess that was not up to me was it?" He chuckled, muscled neck watching her look at the wound. A chill was sent through his body as her lips touched his cut, a stinging sensation covered his flank, but the pain was dull and bearable. His eyes glittered with curiosity as she magically healed what once was a bleeding gash. "No it does not hurt, I am in your debt, thank you, although you shouldn't have." He said with a regal respectable voice, slowly she was proving to be worth the time he would spend talking with her if she so permitted.

"How do you feel? Did it hurt you?" He asked with necessary wonder and concern, whatever she just bestowed upon him had to have some sort of reaction on her. He wanted to be sure she was alright, no more blood was to be spilt on his hooves. Misael wouldn't have it. His large frame swung around to face the delicate fae, finally being able to place a name to the antlered princess. "Well what a true delight it is to meet you Enna, I am Misael of the Dragon's Throat." The kladruber said, reaching out an azure muzzle in greeting.
TAG: @[Enna]
OCC: Waiting to click with him.... enna <3333

</style>
</style>

Art by Jen

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-09-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-10-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-11-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-21-2015, 09:20 PM