the Rift

MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING.

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
(07-21-2015, 09:20 PM)Misael Wrote:

Misael was unfazed by her persistent answerless faces and stares. He knew somehow that she would open up to him, I mean he was irresistible. So his face with still, eyes bright and boring into her every crevice. He was still surprised in his own interest in the mare, was this world changing him? Nah, he was completely irreversible. At least, I believe so...

She spoke then, a simple word. A name, he presumed. 'Nivos.' Fiery orbs peered further into her moonlight stones, he could see the wet hot anger and pain that this name brought. Overtime sadness just becomes something that you are used too, a dull pain that crawls into your heart and rips at the very strings that keep you breathing, keep you living. To turn you into a master of masks, one who has become so strangely well at acting that even sometimes you may believe yourself, but then the parasite clenches further into your soul and you are reminded once again--it isn't real. Misael knew these things because he had experienced it himself, and although he could no longer remember why, or who had brought such pain into his life, he remembered how it felt. Emotions never went away, no. You merely have to accept them and move on with that acceptance or you stay in denial as the rawness and power of emotion corrodes every bit of you, until you are nothing but a was. (oh dear me, sorry for that :/)

Misael listened and witnessed the mare who had buried herself alive underneath guilt and destruction, speak all she could. He felt sorrow for her, a rare pity that he had never felt for such a being. She had borne too much on her shoulders for too long, but there was such an easy fix to all of her problems. But somehow he felt that she was so consumed in her own faults that the fixes where everything but a reach away. His eyes softened then, her body taking all the mental hits just as physically. He wanted to help, there was no way that he would just allow himself to leave the mare who he had just ripped open a scar she had been stitching together for perhaps years. Yes, Misael was a careless asshole, but this mare didn't deserve to see that side of him, not now. It was his doings that brought her to this state, and he'd be damned if he just left her here, broken and shattered. 

His mouth opened to speak, but what words he had muttered out where lost to the salty winds that surrounded the sandy shores. He watched from his perch at the ocean's edge as the delicate mare ran away from him, and at first he was just going to let her go. Let the wounds he had poked and prodded at begin to close. At least enough to where when Misael sought out her again she would be alright, he didn't know how much she was hiding, but now he knew that it would take her much longer then a few days to even be alright. He didn't let his eyes leave her small frame, watching her with an inborn curiosity and a deeper sorrow that came from a past he didn't know. It was then, when she fell a blur of white and brown mass, that the striped prince cantered to her side. It only took him a few steps before he was at her side looking down at her with soft shaved gold eyes, his intent now to comfort her. 

Bending his knees, the stallion lowered his large body near hers. Misael nuzzled her gently with his azure nares, wishing for her to raise her head from the ground. "This is not the end, Enna." His voice rang out, deep and oddly comforting. He scooted closer to her frail body, knowing that it was getting colder and colder as night feel, his warmth to be a veil against the chilled breath of frostfall."I am here, and I do not have plans to leave you." Misael said, not asking for words in return, but rather asking for her to just relax. He had offered his shoulder to cry on, and Misael did not wish to take that away from her. He had sworn a silent oath to help this mare, and Misael was a stallion of his word. He would stay. 

TAG: @[Enna]
OCC: Bleh having no wifi sucks. And um. I LOVE THIS DO NOT BE SORRY! She's helping Misael inadvertently too so yayyyyy :))))

</style>
</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-09-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-10-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-11-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-21-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-15-2015, 04:55 PM