the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Lucius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As he launched towards the little equine Lucius caught a glimpse of his brother coming from behind their target. For a split second he thought they would land on RICOCHET together crushing both his head and his spine. But the little weasel was too fast for them. ”Shit!” Lucius voice rumbled and then he tried to land a bite on the yellow skin without success.
Apparently it didn’t matter how much the twins tried to lock him between them, he kept sliding past them, took a few hits sure, but then he was gone sending his pathetic little hooves Lucius’ way. But The Bull had moved long before the boy’s halfhearted attack.

”Are you ok brother?” Lucius asked Lloyd. He’d seen the black and white mongrel come, but he didn’t see if it landed a bite or not. Then out of the sky the fucking white winged pegasi came again and Lucius reached for his magic, anger boiling in his body. He closed his eyes and felt the familiar tug within his body. He pictured the magpie colored prick and then he snapped his eyes open and grasped the control of the gravity around MIDAS. With a roar he let it flow through him and weariness found him right away. He knew he could not use his magic again this day, or he would surely die or become unconscious at least.

His magic would make Midas a lot heavier than his wings could take so as soon as the Bull let go of his control he leaped forwards. If the pegasi had managed to keep his body of the ground he would at least have fallen so low that Lucius and Lloyd could get to him and pierce him with their sharp horns. If he however was lying in the mud, then the Bull meant to crash down upon him - breaking bones and organs alike.

Lucius then turned around and thought that Lloyd could handle the pegasi fine by himself. He saw two heavy drafts not too far away and they were both going for the king’s black pet. Well the pet was going straight towards one of them and the other, a painted youth, was going for the pet. Lucius sped off. These where opponents more his size and hopefully they wouldn’t be able to escape him as easy as the dunskin had done.

He threw his body in front of AARON and braced himself for the hit. Thanks to his 2000 pounds body he didn’t fall over when the youngster crashed into him. However he could feel his ribs compress and a stomach turning sound told him that one of his ribs had snapped. Pains shoot though him and the Bull cast his heavy head towards the painted draft, roaring like a mad beast. It hurt with every breath he took, but he managed to paint a wry smile on his lips. I didn’t think to get though this without getting wounded, now did I?

”Die you, fucking hypocrites!” he bellowed and kept thrashing his head towards AARON.

516 words

[Since I totally forgot Aaron in Monster’s post, so sorry for that, I’m cleaning it up with Lucius.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM