Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

Ricochet
image by Annadriel @ flickr.com</style>

[apologies to jump ahead but I won't have any other time to post.]

Hooves were light and furious as they tore across the battlefield, body moving like liquid cooper as he bolted away from the bulls. Behind he could hear the scuffle unfold between them and the pegasus, no glance back needed to know they did not pursue him. Although he owed a thanks to that meddling bird, he felt no qualms if the duo tore it to pieces. This was not a field where he had many allies, regardless of which side he chose to stand.

Sights leveled on the chaotic whirl of bodies ahead of him. Paladin was in the thick of things, which was not terribly surprising. The entire mob of PALADIN, GISELLE, PSYCHE, NED, MONSTER, KRI, DELINNE sporting hideous appendages be it horn or wing. It didn't really matter who Ricochet hit, it would be a satisfactory blow for him.

Grinning, he rammed into their fray.

Moving like a freight train, albeit a small freight train, Ricochet ducked his head and used his right shoulder to lead the charge, coming in from left and rear of MONSTER he was most likely to barrel into MONSTER and PALADIN, perhaps also catching DELINNE on the way by.

The use of his own body as a blunt force would come back to haunt him in the form of bruising and perhaps even catching a scrape from a horn or two, since it was practically like crawling through a thorn brush, causing both his shoulders to be fairly even in wear and tear. It would make bucking painful he knew, but he could not resist throwing up a half-hearted shot towards MONSTER with his left hind all the same. He favored his weight on his right side, his left fore certainly more beaten than his right, but it pulsed and throbbed with agony regardless. Nearly stumbling out of the maneuver, sides heaving with either exertion or excitement, Ricochet caught himself and leaned back on his haunches. Hocks dipped for a moment and brushed the grass, his tail sashaying over them like soft butter, before he spun about in a roll back to now stand facing the same group he'd blown past.

With a thunderous bellow he lurched forward, the ground jolting through his forehand bringing a wince to his face, but it only made him uglier as he snarled at the hurt. Teeth flashed as he aimed to snap at MONSTER or DELINNE, depending on who's face was closer at the time, his body thrust unceremoniously towards PALADIN before he lurched into a half-rear. His haunches supported him well, still sound and a stronger quarter of his body than his front any day. Fore hooves aimed to rake at front knees of DELINNE as Ricochet lurched forward, teeth snapping at DELINNE as he went down to land.

The moment his four hooves were back on the ground he shoved with his rear, intending to push through past DELINNE and stride away from the mob, circling back up behind them to face Paladin. More than anything Ricochet needed to catch his breath and give his forehand a rest. It ached constantly now, the grass no longer a kind cushion, he might as well have been running on steel in his opinion.

[537 words :: summary- Ricochet barrels into the fray of: Ned, Psyche, Giselle, Kri, Paladin, Delinne and Monster. He mainly aims his left shoulder at Paladin, Monster and Delinne. He throws a stray buck at Monster. Coming out the other side of the group he spins around and lurches back in, rearing towards Delinne with nips and his forehooves trying to scrape her knees. He lands and tries to break in-between Delinne to escape the mob and breathe.]

a gun in your hand don't make you a man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ricochet - 09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM