the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
Up, higher, faster..

Wings beat furiously at his sides, foamy droplets of sweat forming from the effort to get himself in the air. It was amazing the difference that his now-faulty hindleg made in his ascent, the lesser push off meant he had to compensate for the loss in forceful leap with the greatly accelerated wing usage. The effort to regain the height he had before his plummet to land atop AURELIUS was phenomenal, and left him nearing the point of exhaustion. But he was not there yet. Scanning the vicinity, he watched, with anger, as the little goat seemed to bounce straight back up, and despite being blind, and seemingly unaffected by Azzuen's hard hooves crashing onto his spine, smashed up two others legs. Azzuen was ropable, he thought it was more likely for the little goat to accidently hit one of his own team than one of the Qian's allies, and yet there it all happened. LACE seemed to be the worst affected, though another, TORASIN, whom Azzuen recognised as a steed who directly aided in their invading the Throat, also was injured.

Azzuen watched as TORASIN used his dragon to round up the little goat, and spying a dash of white above LACE, he called to the silver grulla and his companion, "Have your white work with the brown!" It was an order, shouted in a coarse and rugged warrior's voice, manipulated around the spear he held in his mouth, it was a demand that allowed little deviation. Flapping his wings he rapidly closed in upon where AURELIUS was, wanting the little pipsqueak to pay for his insults. Twirling the spear in his mouth, the stallion grinned around it, now focussing upon his magic again, upon AURELIUS, again.

This time, he found all of AURELIUS' painful spots, the bruises his own hooves had left, the aching his head would surely be feeling after hitting all those targets. And just as he had switched the nerves off previously, he did the opposite now, and recruited all of the nerves in AURELIUS' body to feel that pain. If AURELIUS had a papercut, it would feel like someone was hacking into it with an axe. A large bruise upon his loin? Azzuen had no doubt it would feel like the goat-stallion's spine was breaking, crippling him. This was what Azzuen wanted, he wanted to cripple the pesky little goat that had wrought so much damage.

The charcoal stallion swooped from his position above, and pointed his spear ahead of himself. He did not land, for his leg would not cope, but while the effects of his magic would still linger, and would still hopefully be crippling little AURELIUS, he slashed the silver tip at the goat-stallion, hoping the dragons nearby would also take advantage of the situation and use their flames against him. Azzuen didn't mind if he felt fire against his pelt once more, the beating of his wings usually kept the flames from catching upon his hairs. As his swoop began to pass by AURELIUS, Azzuen kicked out with his good right hind leg, hoping to knock the little turd aside, perhaps render him unconscious… anything would do.

[530 words

Summary:

Azzuen rises to the air once more, watches angrily as AURELIUS runs off and crashes into Lace and Torasin -> sees Kiba trying to round up AURELIUS and encourages Fajira to do the same -> chases AURELIUS down and uses his magic on him to intensify AURELIUS' pain so that the goat is crippled by it -> swoops down on AURELIUS striking out with his spear -> kicks out with his right hind leg before he rises again ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ázzuen - 09-28-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM