the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

As she ran after NED, the mare watched as he galloped away. She exposed her teeth as him and hissed in a scream.
"Coward!"
The horned mare screamed after him, suddenly aware of the fact that PALADIN was following her. She glanced back just as he tried to bite her in the neck, and almost dropped her jaw when she saw MONSTER appear.
Where did he come from?!
Dell jumped away from both MONSTER and PALADIN, watching as the stallion that was such a faithful "pet" to Mauja got bitten by the damned unicorn. 'Thank you, MONSTER', she thought with a sigh of relief.
The mare turned her head to NED again, though he was too far away now even if she ran as fast as she could. He fought the mare that Dell had tried to protect, attacking her over and over again. She glanced back at PALADIN, careful so that she wouldn't hit MONSTER, and slung her hind legs in the air - aiming for PALADIN'S body. Any part of his body was more than welcome to get hit by her sharp hooves.

Dell had never felt such a rage before the invasion, not even as a youngster. Even though she turned 7 soon, since she was born under the eye of the Orangemoon, the mare felt like it was only yesterday that she had been raped and kicked by the stallions she'd grown up with.
But this was different times, this was a different battle than she'd experienced before.
She hissed at the stallion she kicked at, just like she had at NED. Though there were no words this time.

The wound on her left side hurt, even though the blood had dried long ago. The flesh was ripped, making it hanging down in disgusting strips of skin. It looked horrible, and Dell was pissed because of it.
Both because of the fact that it hurt like hell and it looked so disgusting that you would want to puke.
Even the whitish surface of her ribs were vaguely visible among the strips of muscles and flesh.
'To hell with this, I want to get these fuckers out of here.' This battle had awaken the long hidden dark side of her, a side that she hadn't seen since she was young.

After this, she would never be the same and she knew it.

Word count: 395
OCC: Well.. This sucked.

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Delinne - 09-28-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM