the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Alan Posts: 28
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10
Adoptable
Well, fuck that! From the right came something large and dark, topping her own height with a few inches but decidedly heavier, bulkier - very hornless, too. A sneer cut across her dark muzzle, her stride punctuated by the rhythmic exhalations of air from her lungs, even as the quick roan bitch swerved around to the newcomer's other side. Side by side, one so much shorter than the other that it nearly made Alan laugh to glance at, they came towards her, too cowardly to let her deal with this peaches-and-cream bastard alone. With the wind whipping her thick mane into a stormcloud around her head and her bruises aching, Alan leaned into the movement. Gray hooves found traction upon the churned ground, scraped haunches pushing faster and leaking blood as she urged herself into a burst of speed. Her horn slammed into some part of the golden infidel's body, and delight swept through Alan. She had to cherish what victories she could get, because she was a heartbeat from disaster. TORASIN stood poised in a rear, her pursuers were upon her, and she became acutely aware of how unfair it was with three on one.

She flung her head down and without any consideration for what it might to do the poor rearing sod's balance she tossed herself to the right, not caring if her own left side slammed into his belly or hip and upended him. He belonged in the dirt anyway.

Barely had her horn left Torasin's tendon as MASKAN slammed painfully into her retreating hind end, her sprint and slight shift in direction setting his aim off - a good thing that, as she had no desire to be trampled in the muck by his bulk. His chest pushed against her thigh, jarring her left hind leg as she fought to move with him and somehow counter the rotation at the same time. Teeth pinched the skin to the right of her spine, even as KIARA slung some stupid sentence in her face. "Bitch!" Alan leered happily and swallowed the pain. Desperately she threw her shoulder Kiara's way, trying to break out from the circle of bodies. Damn, she was moving in too many directions at the same time - her haunches were still skittering to the left from the impact of the stallion, finding little traction to put force behind her blow towards Kiara. Alan more stumbled forward than anything else which might've masqueraded as an attack. Their bodies collided, a stinging impact upon her right shoulder and forearm as she staggered back to the left, trying to brace against the force and not fall over. Teeth landed upon her neck, and in retaliation, she snapped towards any part of the roan she could reach.

Her escape was quite the failure and her blood kept pumping furiously, haunches shoved back to the right as Torasin impacted on her, forcing her and her aching right shoulder back against Kiara and offering her enough support so she didn't topple to the ground. Damn it, couldn't they make up their minds about which direction they wanted her to go in? At least none of them had managed to trample her feet and sensitive fetlocks, but she'd remember each and every one of these bastards for as long as her body ached, which would likely be a few days. Gritting her teeth, Alan refrained from thinking about her dire situation. Being trapped between Kiara and Torasin's bodies had her feeling quite bruised and deflated, but her sturdy ribs seemed uncracked at least. Something unexpectedly stole the peach stallion's attention and brought a feathered menace with it. Hissing, Alan aimed a halfhearted buck in TORASIN's direction, a quick kick like a farewell kiss to his painted butt, before she tried to push off again, to slam the shorter KIARA aside with her battered right shoulder and break into the open, away from these indecisive idiots caving in on her.

[ 659 ]
( Sprints and tries to angle to the right just as MASKAN and KIARA come upon her, possibly smacking into TORASIN's left side/hip as he rears. Maskan hits her hindquarters and bites her next to her spine, and she starts skittering around but tries to "charge" at Kiara, but it's more like stumbling forward. Her neck is bitten, she snaps back, Torasin pushes her haunches back to the right, and Alan fires off a quick kick towards Torasin before trying to escape under Kiara's nose and off on her right side. )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Alan - 09-28-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM