Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R
After all you fell in love with death

"Faelene"
He spoke her name in the fray, hoping. Hoping the emotion in his voice and in his face would be enough to tell her what he wanted to say. To tell her that he couldn't bear to see her die here, couldn't bear to watch her get torn apart by his allies. To make sure that she knew he would never hurt her, no matter what. If only she would get out of here. At that moment, bronze eyes caught sight of a dark form rushing at his side. Haunches spun re-actively, but not quick enough. The sharp, familiar feeling of horn stabbed into his hindquarter and scraped along a portion of his side.

Pain wrought across his visage, triggering memories better off forgotten. Images of a Unicorn looming over him, slashing at him with it's damned sword. The past flashed behind his ivory-ringed gaze, fueling his rage. Turning away from FAELENE's charge, and leaving himself vulnerable to her will, the palomino lowered his head and charged at DESCARO. He was wary of the brute's horn, ready to whip away from the dagger if it came towards his face or vital parts. Ivory teeth were bared and lunged for DESCARO's throat. He might regret it if he killed one of Faelene's herd-mates, but now his instincts were in control. If his teeth managed to find Descaro's throat or neck, he would latch on tight and then rip away hard, hopefully tearing part of the beast's neck open. If Descaro tried to stab him again, he would tuck his head and hopefully barrel hard into the stallion's side. Leander only had a moment to wonder if Faelene would hurt him in the process. He wasn't sure; the golden charger only knew that he would not harm her. Tawny pools saw a onyx Unicorn coming in behind his target, one of his fellow Throat soldiers. Together, he and the black mare (Tares) should have little trouble rendering this horned boy useless.

[Word Count: 340 ]
[ Leander turns his hindquarters towards Descaro, but is still hit by his horn-charge. He sustains a long scrape from his haunch along a part of his side. He turns away from Faelene, leaving himself vulnerable to an attack from her if she chooses. He charges towards Descaro, aiming a bite at his throat.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Leander - 09-28-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM