the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Lloyd Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Some success finally came when Lloyd crashed down on RICOCHET’s forearm; though not the injury he was hoping to inflict, it still was something. Even if he and his brother were powerful, they were not the most agile of things. As the bull aimed another buck at the dunskin, his head was low to the ground, and the filthy pet of RICOCHET’s ran straight for his head. With teeth bared, it lunged at Lloyd’s face. But he was ready. He saw the mutt coming and returned the attack, biting at the dog’s muzzle before it could attack him properly so its jaw merely snapped shut on air.

”Are you ok brother?” he nodded briefly as LUCIUS. RICOCHET then took off, chasing after PALADIN and NED. Lloyd did not follow; he couldn’t of if he wanted to. MIDAS, the painted prick from Dragons Throat returned from the sky. Before Lloyd could even think what to do, his older brother stepped in to help with magic, sending MIDAS closer to the ground, if not down completely.

In unison with his twin, he bounded forward at MIDAS. If the winged beast still remained to hover, Lloyd would thrash his head, trying to slice the Pegasus’ legs and underside. He would then rear up on his hind legs, and grab at the patched stallions throat, trying to injure and bring him down to ground level. If however, MIDAS had fallen onto the floor, then as LUCIUS was coming down on their victims belly, Lloyd would try to trample the wings, disabling the ability to fly, and to hopefully cause a lot of pain for the Pegasus.

[I'm real tired, so if this post is suckish, my apologies]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM