the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sting of teeth pinching his skin didn’t bother the beast, he’d forgotten the pain as soon as ARCHIBALD’s black form disappeared behind him. But however finished Monster felt with the black shire, the black shire didn’t seem to be finished with the pet. His warrior-magic shook the ground underneath the Monster’s hooves and he lost his balance. Because of that he happened to pull away his horn from PALADIN’s face and fall into the stallion just as a yellow arrow shoot by. Due to his fall towards PALADIN he avoids the back hooves of RICOCHET by half an inch. He can feel the rush of air and anticipates pain, but he is spared.

In spite of the chaos the pet’s eyes managed to find his Master. Mauja is not on fire anymore and he seems fine. The Monster decides to keep battling the horses around him and the magic that follows with his rank as a Conscript begins to rise within him. As the yellow arrow, who is RICOCHET, shoots back in between them the Monster utters a cry that echoes over the battlefield. The roar should affect those around him and hopefully stun them a bit.

The black beast lurches towards RICOCHET as he tried to make his way past the black and white Edge mare. He have no intention of letting the little equine escape. He points his horn towards RICOCHET’s spine and thrust his head forwards at the same time as he kicks with his front hooves, aiming for haunches, hocks or shinbones.

254 words

[Oh my… this is bad.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM