the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather

The chaos continues its perilous onslaught, and amongst the twisting mayhem, he was home, breathing in the fanciful whims of foolishness, of predator calculation, of sovereignty and power. From the wicked, deceitful corridors, he stalked his prey, ghosting over rubble, soot, and ash, feeling the ground ache beneath his deadly, carnivore splendor. The ruler and the killer, he relished his catlike pursuit of MADYRN, batting at his prey, fueled by rapacious opulence – then a shadow drifted over the field. Wings, feathers…Pegasus. Swinging his hind, rapidly, quickly, he still didn’t garner enough time to truly escape the crashing, scraping ache of thundering hooves heralded from the sky. JAYDAN’S limbs clipped his left hind, and a tremulous, quaking ache replaced the once dull ailment. A sickening, throbbing pain that would have eclipsed a less formidable being, he scraped against the earth, driving his hooves away, slower, tender. After a safe distance, he doesn’t wait for the being to regain his mobility, swinging, turning, his behemoth body back towards the air-ignited creature, using precious seconds to lower his cranium from the slashing, winding hooves of JAYDAN’s buck. They hit him briefly along the right side of his neck, but otherwise, he remained unscathed. Twisting his head and sword towards the meddlesome, contemptuous beast (for it was certainly spoiling plenty of opportunities for him to unite MADYRN with hell), he swung the long, pointed horn en route of JAYDAN’S hanging hocks. The teeth are another ordeal, but his aching neck allows him to bend and contort away from the crashing ivories.

But the world is once again coated in bedlam. Moments after the Pegasus appeared, so did the icicle sovereign MAUJA, rising to meet the fray of JAYDAN’s clashing daggers. For once, the darkened, nefarious beast is grateful, and swiveled his attention unto the rearing MADYRN. How weak is he now? How crippled has he become? Would one more strike leave him ruined, shattered, disheveled amongst the wreckage of the Edge? His aimed strike knocked against the cretin’s left shoulder, but the licentious demon uses MADYRN’S weakened body to his own devices, shoving, ramming, forcing his bulk into MADYRN’S side. With any luck, he’d topple the intruder into the ground; bear witness to the failed pursuits of a vacuous stranger. Yet – another problem emerges amongst the strangling hellhole. Fire.

The massive ball of flame from VIKRAM licked the ground, racing towards its intended victims. Despite the strain of his limbs, Deimos doesn’t allow the singeing, scorching heat touch his skin, moving away from the precarious fire. But thereafter, he swallowed the distance, glorifying in the close cluster his enemies had formed near him. How beautiful, how splendid, how utterly perfect it would be to watch them squeal in pain, in gut-wrenching agony, in portended torture when he unleashed his wicked, unholy armaments. He extended one warning nod to MAUJA, a sinister bob of the head that fed his designs through the shining duct of his blue gaze, then unchained the vibrant, exotic, nefarious plunge of his baleful, haunting requiem. The noxious, plunging reel of death exuded from his core like a frothing, foaming monster, longing for the chase, yearning for the taste of flesh. Rippling, it curved away from his body in an intangible web of destruction, touching the ground and cursing its livelihood, sinking, slinking, exuding until it cast its lethal shades towards the bundled mass of MADYRN, JAYDAN and VIKRAM, toxic fingers ghosting, whispering, crooning requiems over quivering, quavering hides.

[As JAYDAN flies towards him, his forelegs clip his left hind, reigniting the pain in his left side. He lowers his cranium, hoping to avoid most of JAYDAN’S buck, but feels the hooves make a mark on the right side of his neck. In return, Deimos swings his horn towards JAYDAN’S floating, swinging hocks. He swings his head low enough to miss JAYDAN’S teeth.

When MADYRN closes in, Deimos takes the rear to his left shoulder, but uses this chance to swing his weight into MADYRN, hoping to knock him into the ground. He manages to avoid VIKRAM’s fireball.

He then uses this opportunity to warn MAUJA of impending enchantments, as he unfurls his deadly magic to suck the life out of the nearby cluster (MADYRN, JAYDAN and VIKRAM.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Deimos - 09-29-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM