the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather

The plaguing, bellicose calls of war drummed against her ears, but all she could visualize, see, witness, was the limp, unconscious form of RISHIMA by her feet. Had she committed this act, this strange, sinful atrocity? How far would she go now, for her brethren, for her newfound family? Would she continue to scour the earth in a blinding, seizing rage for them? Demolish for them? Devastate for them? Die for them? Her blazing, ferocious heart gleamed from triumph and sank with sorrow, and she wasn’t sure which one would win out in this anarchic, lawless labyrinth. Her gaze settled upon the crashing battlefield, took in the surrounding clusters of swarming, clashing bodies, some comrades, some intruders, and pondered over how and where to bestow her newfound freedom. Without the former beast driving against her frame, dear Lena was allotted the option to choose her next opponent, to free another patriot from the binds of torture and agony. Her stare searched, rigid and heartless, no warmth kindled in the once compassionate slits, finally deciding upon lending aid to DESCARO.

Though her limbs ached, though her sides trembled with torment, she harried onward, towards the individuals scraping and tearing against her bay herd mate. She unfurled her own savage lament, strong, divine, bold, audacious and persevering in the infested world of campaigns and crusades, pinpointing her movements towards TARES. The familiar hue of FAELENE told her she was attempting to flank LEANDER, so Lena’s pursuit segmented upon the ebon invader. While TARES was distracted by her own assault upon DESCARO, the slender nymph and swan, ferocious, saw the dripping wound upon TARES’S left stifle, opting to segment her precision upon that weakened sector. She aimed higher, lowering her horn and driving it forward towards the mare’s left haunch, then swung it towards her flank, hoping to slash, puncture and lacerate.

[Having knocked out RISHIMA, Lena searches for another target. Finding DESCARO in a desperate situation, Lena opts to go for TARES, driving her horn towards her left haunch, then swinging it along her flank while the intruder is distracted.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lena - 09-29-2012, 01:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM