the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Korra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Korra
thrilling to think, poor child of sin - it was the dead who groaned within
The gash on her shoulder where VIKRAM’s tail had hit her was bleeding, draping her leg in deep scarlet. It stretched all across her shoulder but was luckily nothing severe; it just looked brutal with the amount of blood that had leaked. She smiled through the pain of her bruised rib, breathing shallow but steady, her hind leg troubling her some as she reared up in her attack on KIARA. With a grimace of pain, she realized that she couldn’t hold it for much longer, so she let her weight crash down over KIARA as she found her own four legs once more.

With a warrior’s agility, the barbarian danced out of the young femme’s reach, plotting what move to make next. All around her, bodies were clashing as she sky was turning indigo in the east, the drowning sun in the west painting the sky as red as the ground on which the savage stood. The familiar terrain under her hooves made it easier for her to move despite her injured leg, though she had to bite down hard when jolts of pain raked through her scarred body. Her brown eyes were dull and cold, pure hatred seeping from their depths as she saw the black MASKAN charge at ALAN once more. That was when she knew what to do.

Gathering all her strength in the blink of an eye, she launched herself from her spot and galloped to MASKAN as the stallion bit out after ALAN. While galloping, a blood curling cry was uttered from the barbarian, going through bone and marrow. She leapt up and the dove at MASKAN’s lower part of the neck on his left side, antlers first as she threw her entire weight into the blow. Her hind leg was stiff and screaming in pain, making it flash red before her eyes as the anguish seemed to seep into the blood, spreading with every heartbeat.

It’ll be over soon enough, she thought, grinning madly as the taste of blood filled her mouth. She didn’t feel anything; there were no emotion to be poured out. Nothing but a machine, a maddened haze of hooves, teeth and antlers. She had felt the same when she had slain her captors, after gaining their trust she caught them off their guard and spilled their blood. It was just before she had come to Helovia, and Mauja had found her and offered her a home. Her home, the Edge; and now, she was ready to offer the same fate to this invading filth, leaving them crushed and broken in her wake. There is no time where you feel quite as alive as you do when extinguishing the light in someone else. It was power, it was intoxicating; and Korra was about to get herself proper drunk.

[465 words]
[Summary: Crashes down upon Kiara + moves away + uses rank magic Battle Cry for increased strength and accuracy in her attack + runs to Maskan and charges at Maskan’s left side of the neck, near the shoulder, with her antlers first as she leaps and hopes to crash into him]
[OOC: Sorry for not waiting for Kiara’s reaction, but it was either post now or I wouldn’t be able to make it]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM