the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme
Paladin was taken aback as a crazed stallion ran at him, and Paladin’s jaws clamped on him instead of his true target, DELINNE. Who was this MONSTER? The stallion watched as their bodies turned to face on another, this MONSTER a very worthy opponent. Suddenly, MONSTER’s horn started to slice upward in the air, and Paladin threw his body into his hind legs to protect his face, but not before the tender skin on his newly healed cheek was cut back open. The pain of having scar tissue on his thin-skinned face was agony, and he growled audibly, throwing his body down and to the side, seeing blood leaking down over his uninjured crimson orb like bloody tears. He saw DELINNE’S hooves flash back at him, and Paladin was able to leap to the side and avoid most of the damage. The edges of her large hooves scraped the hair off of his shoulder, and he bared his ivory fangs, feeling the internal rage rising and the demon inside beginning to take hold.

MONSTER went off to fight with RICOCHET, so PALADIN returned to fending off the two rather brutal females from NED. The black dun stallion tossed his bloodied head and approached to NED’S side, facing PSYCHE along with NED. His crimson eyes were ever watchful for DELINNE, and he lowered his horn, watching as NED attacked his sister. Paladin followed suit. The black dun cantered, a slight limp forming from where his sister’s horn had pierced his hip, and he rounded to her side, jaws open to bite along her tender spine. Lifting one of his forelegs, he also aimed to scrape the hair off of PSYCHE’S foreleg; he knew how painful that was. Paladin was done with watching the two dark mares take after his friend. Now, PSYCHE would know what it felt like to be rounded by two enemies.

[313 words:

Defense: Paladin rears to avoide monster, but he scrapes his face anyway
Attack: moves to Psyche's side and aims to bite her spine and scrape her leg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Paladin - 09-29-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM