Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Z
A
N
D
O
R
A

Her breath around her clouded in white puffs, her eyes of ice watching as the little cloud diffused into the air above. It was bitter here, a place that the mare wished to never see again. She was still greatly bothered by the fact that she ended up here in the first place, it certainly didn't offer any comfort in it's blanketed slopes in howling wind.

Once again Zandora had slipped into a moment of intense pondering and questioning, when was this ever going to stop? She could feel the mockery of the devil below, laughing at her mortal self looming over mortal things. Zandora used to be unaffected by meer equine and worldly problems and she knew that this strength, this advantage, had kept the one creature she hated with such a deep passion, away.

But everything had changed.

A shift in the atmosphere surrounding her made Z's head snap up like a bird. Turning her head to see what had drawn her from her thoughts and into the reality around her, she saw the stag. A cocky sway about the man of golds and creams. He was crowned with a set of beautiful ivory horns, something Zandora had always found intriguing in equines. Her eyes swept his body, judging, deciphering, analyzing everything that the brute exposed. The feathery man was quite handsome and the part of her that had been buried with sorrow and guilt, sparked.

"I would most definitely say not, snowy terrains are not of my forte." She chuckled, a real, genuine chuckle. It felt good to laugh, it felt good to have any other emotion then this constant grayness that hovered above her. Her pupiless eyes settled on the man's eyes, a little inner fire begun to burn, she needed this and welcomed the distraction with wide arms. "Why? Do you think I am incapable of such weather?" Zandora said with an arch of her brow and a small smirk. She tossed her mane, the thick and long locks catching bits of moonlight as it shook. "Do I get to know the name of such a stallion?" She asked with tones of silk and smoke.
OCC: sorry for the wait! Work and camp made me get behind!
Tag: @[Rohan]
Speech

Julieta on Arkana
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 06-12-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 06-12-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 06-22-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 07-09-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 07-21-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 08-10-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 09-13-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 07-30-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 08-22-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 09-18-2015, 07:29 AM