Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Z
A
N
D
O
R
A

Zandora watched his lips as he spoke, the way they curved around his words and held a humorous tone. She remembered long before her helovia days, when she used to be filled with happiness and desire, where she always went after the man she wanted without the heavy weights sewn into her shoulders. Now it was all different, but the way he spoke kindled the barren flames inside of her. She could feel the warmth that fun and flirting brought her, something she had almost forgotten she obtained. With a renewed fire, she chuckled at his first words, tossing locks of lilac in the frosty air as she threw her head up. "I prefer to live on the wilder sides of life. Although this will be marked in my journal of unwise decisions." The mare laughed again, enjoying her own humor. "You are right, it would much more be to my liking." She paused, a grin still alit on her features. "What about you? How did you find yourself wondering amongst the frozen hills of this steppe?" Zandora asked, her refined face cocking to the side as she questioned the golden man.

“I would not doubt your capability, sweetheart, but your sensibility,” The antlered buck (no pun intended) mused. Her eyes not letting the devious look melted on his face drip away without her seeing it first. She liked his mockery, it made her laugh and want to out do his smartass comments; a little game he had created. "I wouldn't doubt anything about me--" she quickly jumped closer to the stallion, her long twisted horn resting under his throat latch. "For I am unpredictable." Zandora whispered, her words heavily weighed with diabolical seduction. Oh how she missed this side of her, it was such a lovely trait.

Zandora let her sharp weapon drag along his neck, using the adornment as a pleasure filled device, teasing, tantalizing the male. She remembered when she first used the deadly horn as such a thing on the strange crowned Panzram, whom she cast her powerful loyalties too. A business deal more like, foolish it seemed now, for she hadn't come across the paint since she had last made contact with him. 'Oh well' she thought, Zandora could careless, he meant little to her, as did most. "I would much rather to be your guest in the travels back to warmth." She giggled darkly, piercing eyes catching his moonlit orbs as she circled back to his face.

"Yes, such a stallion." She snickered, enjoying the stallion's attributes as he spoke. "Playing hard to get are we?" She cocked a brow, a smirk alit on her features. "It entails anything that I want it to." She would play too, letting him imagine for himself what she thought of the stag (it wouldn't be that hard.)

The golden man was named "Rohan" how fitting it seemed. Zandora muttered the word under her breath, liking the way it tasted on her fiery tongue. "How handsomely interesting your name is." Zandora said with honeyed words, her actions towards the stallion surprising herself. Maybe she wan't in a rut as deep as thought or rather this part of her only made her temporarily forget about what she really had to face. Whatever it was, Zandora wasn't going to question it, she would enjoy this time of pleasure and joy. She deserved it at the least. "I suppose I shouldn't keep your imagination from drifting too far" She smiled again, black lips dark with satin sin.

"Zandora."

OCC: some is good, some his bad, oh well. Literally in love with this, me so excited for your next post :DDDD
Tag: @[Rohan]
Speech

Julieta on Arkana
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 06-12-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 06-12-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 06-22-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 07-09-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 07-21-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 08-10-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Zandora - 09-13-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 07-30-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 08-22-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Nothing is Impenetrable - by Rohan - 09-18-2015, 07:29 AM