the Rift

[OPEN] let your eyes consume the beauty

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
A S H A M I N
Back on His Feet

Her excitement was contagious. Ashamin could not help but feel that he, too, was returning to the Basin after a long journey--a long time away. Perhaps, in some manner, he was. He looked at the egg caught in his cloth and lifted his tail to trace the lines of his own, new scars. Were they not marks of a changed stallion?

Was he not, in some way, changed?

Ashamin smiled consistently at Tiamat, trying not to reveal his wandering consciousness. She had a lot to say, and all of it was positive. It was refreshing, Ashamin thought with a nod to himself and a dipping of his nose to his chest and the little egg against it, to not have to worry for once about having to fill silence. He was a good listener, so let her talk: he would listen, faithfully.

He began to walk as if he knew where he was going (assuming he was headed North, in actuality strictly facing East like a directionless fool,) hoping Tiamat would follow. He didn't see a reason to beckon her verbally, not when a slow lope in her direction and a touch of his side to hers would do the trick. He frowned in disappointment to realize how slow he was on his feet, still. Hopefully that would change soon.

The buck allowed her to talk on until her speech became a query and the query was turned to him. He smiled at her asking, at her caring, and also at the memory of the answer she sought.

"Oh, not very long," the stallion said with a chuff of breath that struck the cold air and created a light puff. "But it feels like home already, nonetheless. Everywhere you turn there is someone new to meet--and always, someone kind."

It was true, from his experience at least. He had yet to encounter the less savory denizens of that frozen valley. Let it be a discovery for another time. "Come, this is the way," the stallion said with false confidence. Maybe it was the fact that she was so long gone and now returning with him, a new member, guiding her. Maybe it was the fact that he now bore two scars and felt required to have some sort of knowing bark with the mark of that bite. Maybe he was just a fool.

Whatever you say,
Whatever I do
We could be quiet
One could be two
Still I will listen
Still I will lead
into the East,
a foolish young steed

[[Tagged: @[Tiamat]. Sorry for the wait!]]
(table by Tamme)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-12-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Ashamin - 06-13-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-13-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Ashamin - 06-14-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-15-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Ashamin - 06-18-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Ashamin - 06-24-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-27-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Ashamin - 07-01-2015, 05:27 PM