the Rift

Signs of Change

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Dearest parents,

I think I have done it, I think I have finally made some friends! Well, you know, friends who aren’t either of you, ‘cos I do love you and all, but you’re my parents, and well, I think I have a right to go and meet others, wouldn’t you think this is a good thing?

Poppy, she exclaims, and I smile happily, now having the knowledge of two of those present’s names. If only the quiet one would talk, but I suppose I would not be able to call him quiet if he did talk, would I? You see, mother, I am learning new things every moment I spend away from home. What would I be able to learn at home, anyway? I suppose home would be a better place to practise flying… But anyway, I am getting off track.

The strange bird in the tree speaks again confuses me, and I look between her and the stallion with open curiosity – I know not that it is rude to do such things, or at least I do know and have momentarily forgotten – I have lots to think about, especially with so much going on, you know?

“What’s ink?” I say loudly, announcing my obliviousness. Looking at the black steed, I tilt my tiara to the side, trying to make sense of the silent actions as he appears to chew on his tongue. “You can’t speak?!” My words probably come out a bit louder than I intended, but I was more surprised than anything else.

“I’ve never met anyone who can’t speak before!” I didn’t mention to him that I hadn’t met very many individuals outside of my herd yet. I restored the smile that had slipped from my face in my surprise swiftly, wanting to show that I wasn’t bothered by his muteness, but rather that I was still stuck on being confused about this ‘ink’ substance.

“What’s ink?” I ask again, looking hopefully at the three others present, my innocent demeanour causing a frown of thoughtfulness to crease my brows.

Cirrus

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    Signs of Change - by Merakerr - 06-10-2012, 12:34 PM
    RE: Signs of Change - by Ink - 06-10-2012, 07:51 PM
    RE: Signs of Change - by Cirrus - 06-14-2012, 04:54 PM
    RE: Signs of Change - by Poppy - 06-14-2012, 06:26 PM
    RE: Signs of Change - by Merakerr - 06-16-2012, 05:33 PM
    RE: Signs of Change - by Ink - 06-16-2012, 10:19 PM
    RE: Signs of Change - by Cirrus - 06-18-2012, 09:51 PM