the Rift

[PRIVATE] but in the dark I have no name

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

"I'MSORRYIMSORRY-" It is a jumble of words, of movements as you both scramble to your feet, hinting at the laughter that sits in the back of your throat, something in his gaze the only thing holding it back. You swallow hard, your eyes darting to everywhere but the deep, deep green of his as he continues to look at you. It is only then, with wide eyes, that you realize that even though you didn't really hurt yourself, maybe you had hurt him. "Are you okay?" It is a breath, quick to be forced out though laced with concern as your eyes sweep over his body, much larger than yours, lighter in tone and handsomely muscled.

For a moment you linger on the wonder of just how you managed to knock him over, and all you can do is sigh, glance at those eyes of his, to swallow whatever humor it was that you found in that.

'I assure you a simple hello would have sufficed.'

Your cheeks burn even hotter than before and you shift in place, your smile growing larger still as he turns from you. Your gaze follows his, momentarily resting on the brilliance of the orange and red dancing before the both of you as you come to another still near his shoulder, the heat radiating from his body, your sudden closeness, a thousand times hotter than the sun. You inhale sharply against it, your spine trembling with an excitement you hadn't known before, and it is intoxicating. It pulls you in, forms an ache that reaches to the marrow of your bones, the urge to touch him, explore whatever this is almost too much to deny; the mere thought of his flesh against you enough for you to almost lose yourself.

That realization in itself is enough to frighten you, and it is only now that you are too nervous to hold it in that you laugh, breathless, side-stepping away from the man of sand, eyes of sea and earth glued to the outline of his masculine face.

"Then let me try again?" Again your lips fold into a half smile, your mind still swimming with a clouded heat. "Hello. I'm sorry that I fell and knocked you over. I'm Enna." Another laugh, more sure than the one that came before. "Who are you? And what possessed you to just jump down a hole in the first place?"

@[Rohan]♥

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-13-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Enna - 06-14-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-15-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 07-09-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Enna - 07-21-2015, 03:19 AM