the Rift

[PRIVATE] but in the dark I have no name

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

'There are not many second chances in life, my dear Enna; but I suppose it would be better for the both of us if fortune were to be so gracious today.' The wisdom in those words is lost on you, your mind, your heart, too young to know the truth behind them. Before you can think too much, the baritone of his voice grabs your attention once more. Rohan (which your mind instantly shortens to Rori, a secret smile forming at the clearly ingenious nickname) he says, the introduction out of place just as yours had been, and he corrects your assumption that he had jumped, clearly amused with something.

“Technicalities. We are here either way, are we not?”

You laugh with him all the same, mirroring his gaze but with less of a searing focus. It is under those green eyes that you begin to wither again, your heart fluttering wildly. ‘And did you not follow me?’ It had been so painfully obvious to you why you had followed him, it hadn’t even dawned on you that your motives may have been in question to the sandstone man. “I followed you to make sure you were okay.” A simple shrug and your eyes wander again to the flowing liquid. “I couldn’t in all good consciousness just let the earth swallow someone without posing to ask a single question, especially not someone so fetching as you."

Smiling yet again, you watch him out of the corner of your eye, trying to be subtle about gauging his reaction, your stomach fidgeting in knots. You, of course, would have followed anyone, your sense of concern and thirst for knowledge too great to simply swallow and move on. "Anyways, I didn't have any clue this place existed; I'm glad for your adventurous heart."

@[Rohan]
sorry about this. my muse kinda... hid behind a rock and died after having to restart this a few times. ;-;

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-13-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Enna - 06-14-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-15-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 07-09-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Enna - 07-21-2015, 03:19 AM