the Rift

[OPEN] WHO WE ARE

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds

What a beautiful thing to behold, this life, a beautiful thing indeed that appeared to be nothing in comparison to the things I’d seen. I’d seen vast forests with long hanging limbs and snow-capped mountains with narrow valleys. Everything around me was beautiful, but nothing quite struck me as much as-

Well what did matter?

I supposed I was waiting for the right thing or the right woman to ultimately strike my fancy. Of course I’d seen a million ladies with their bay coats and their braided manes. I’d seen blue eyes, green eyes, and brown eyes. I’d seen tattoos and scars, bangles and bracelets… I’d seen it all. But I wanted something more. Yah, yah, I was a man of divine tastes, but what did it matter? I was always looking for love. I didn’t care what woman wore it upon her breast or her sleeve, I only wanted more than I had.

Offer me sensation and I would give you my all. Offer me courtesy and I would make sure you were the Queen of the land I was spiriting. I was a man always looking for more than I had and I needed someone to cure the loneliness I’d been suffering from. I, Atlas of a land too far away to mention, had been missing the warmth of a woman. I had been missing the warmth of someone who cared for me. Call it weakness or deception- I didn’t care. If you wanted a night, then so be it. If you wanted a week, it was something I could provide. But everything else was off limits. Everything inside was guarded and cold.

The shadows of the forest were long and inviting, and for the first time since I’d arrived, I welcomed them and their mystery. Carry me away,I thought to myself. Take me to another place where this feeling would be destroyed. I didn’t want it anymore. I didn’t want any of this. But I was too weak, too battered by the clubs that were life to avoid it any longer.

Helovia was breaking me down.

I needed to not-

-dammit… I couldn’t be alone.

talk talk talk

Atlas

Save your light
image credits

OOC| Spur of the moment post. Open to anyone.

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Messages In This Thread
WHO WE ARE - by Atlas - 06-13-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: WHO WE ARE - by Ashamin - 06-13-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: WHO WE ARE - by Tiamat - 06-14-2015, 04:37 AM
RE: WHO WE ARE - by Atlas - 06-14-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: WHO WE ARE - by Ashamin - 06-16-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: WHO WE ARE - by Tiamat - 06-17-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: WHO WE ARE - by Atlas - 06-21-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: WHO WE ARE - by Ashamin - 06-24-2015, 10:41 PM