the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can run...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
Penna and Parelia soared side by side through the flurry enjoying the frozen crystals. They were both jubilant as the flew together. Usually the mare was ground bound, since Areli was still to small and young to fly. So it was a nice change of pace to get out and glide above the harsh land below. Suddenly a distress call sounded from below the pair. Ears pricked towards the Earth as eyes glanced at Penna. 'No.' His thoughts were simple this time but she understood more than what he said. 'Oh Penna, they could really be in trouble! What if they are being jumped like I was?!' Without waiting for a reply the mare tucked her wings and dove.

She pulled up inches from the ground and her legs quivered with the impact. Penna on the other claw dove close enough to her to smack her slender skull. 'Damn it Penna calm down!' She shook her dome quickly to clear it before calling out with a cautious whinny. All thoughts of their happy time together dissipated as the cream dove trotted forward eyes soon finding the stallion she had met once before. 'What was his name, Gull, I think.' Carefully she strode closer. "Hello, Gull. Do you remember me?" She paused a foot or so away as Penna wheeled high above them watching the duo.

She could feel the anger pulsing through him, hot and... fiery. Parelia struggled to keep her own fire at bay. When either of them felt this strongly the magic boiling within wanted to escape. 'You have to calm down or I'm going to burst into flame! Chilly out!' He only screeched before soaring off. Pain pressed against her already fragile heart. They had never fought before, and now he had left her. Trying to ease her own mind she spoke in a strained voice, "Gull are you ok? You sound awful." If only she were a healer, or at least knew some basic things, maybe she could have eased the barking cough spewing from his lips. Why was it she was always so useless?

Speaking Penna

Words; 349
Tags; @[Gull]
Notes;

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
You can run... - by Gull - 06-13-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-14-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-15-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 01:31 AM