the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can run...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
She can instantly tell that he remembers her. A warm soft smile sweeps over her face. His happy face and pricked ears calm the fire raging within her hurt heart. If she had known the pain this stallion was feeling she would relate, open her wings and comfort him. Maybe it was the mother in her, or just that she was loving and gentle. His nicker sends a quiver down her spine causing her to relax even more. It was always nice to realize she was wanted even if it was only in a, well no, apparently not a just in a friendly way.

Warm laughter bubbles from her lips as she moves even closer. He is charming, filled to the brim with endearments. Honey eyes sparkle brightly as she watches his handsome face. Even around his coughs he is a heart breaker. "It's not a problem, I'm Parelia. It was a very long time ago that we met." She smiles a giggle rolling with her words. "I think we both where last time we met." His next words and subtle head shake cause eyes to narrow slightly. Something doesn't seem right even if he says he might just have a cold. Forcing her face to smile again and hide the uncertainty behind it she watches him.

As he asks how she is the girl looks down lowering her head slightly. "You really should be careful up there. I was jumped by one of those basin people not long after I arrived here. That's why I invested in these babies. " She turned her head motioning to the turquoise studded bands around the base of her wings. The dove paused for a moment thinking what all she wanted to tell him. "I've been better... I might look good, but I'm really not. My son left my herd for another..." Tears fought their best trying to escape, but the girl held fast fighting them off as best she could. After pulling the mask, she had long since shelved, the mare looked back up at him. Her long cream and teal forelock hiding half of her chiseled face. "We have healers in my heard if you need someone to look at you. I promise you will be a welcomed guest." She smiled softer this time as she gazed quietly up at him. She had forgotten how tall and manly he was.
Speaking Penna

Words; 398
Tags; @[Gull]
Notes;

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
You can run... - by Gull - 06-13-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-14-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-15-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 01:31 AM