the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can run...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
Honey eyes watch him carefully wondering why he seemed confused by her words. "Hasn't anyone ever warned you about the Aurora Basin herd?" Soft eyes grew dark as she continued, "They are a band of racist unicorns. I've heard not all of them are evil, but I have a hard time trusting them now." A shudder ran through her lithe frame as she watched him. Her ears flick back for a moment, "I wish she had. I've never seen her again. I bay bitch with golden markings, if you ever happen to, uh, meet her; give her a good bite for me. Try and get my feather back too. If I ever find her, I have a few surprises her as well. Since then I've gained a companion, as well as magic." She laughed softly, but it was hollow. Eyes searched his face watching the emotions playing out there, even around his hacking. The poor man was plagued by a horrible cough, but it didn't sound wet, like a cold would have. Was there something else to this illness?

Before she explains why her heart is shattered the mare turns her gaze down, unable to meet his eyes. Parelia hadn't expected him to say anything besides what he did, but they way he said surprised her. He seems to really mean it. "I don't blame him, he isn't running from me. He is just growing up and needs to spread his wings. Maybe one day you'll see him around, he's name is Ilios." Slowly she lifts her painted head to watch him even as he bursts into another round of hacking, harsher this time. Gull shakes his dome slightly still barking away.

Feeling concerned the dove steps forward again brow furrowed with her worry. His words cause her knees to feel like rubber as they sink in. Even around the raspy voice he is just as tantalizing as always. She wonders for a moment if he puts on this facade to hide some major flaw that she just can't find. The thought runs away as honey meets blue. There seems to be something pulsing through their look, lust or was it a desperate attempt to heal themselves? Either way she doesn't mind. Stepping closer she expands her wings looking to embrace him the way of their kind. She didn't want another babe, not now, but she would not turn him away not for a simple touch anyway.

Speaking Penna

Words; 407
Tags; @[Gull]
Notes; Sorry it's a little shorter than the other ones.

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
You can run... - by Gull - 06-13-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-14-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-15-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-16-2015, 02:43 AM
RE: You can run... - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 08-14-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 08-28-2015, 12:39 AM