the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can run...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
She watches him closely wondering why he seemed to watching her with greed. Some might find it heard to believe she had a dark past which had drawn her to lean towards the mean side sometimes. Her voice was playful, dripped in sarcasm, "Don't judge a book by her sweet cover." She winked and stepped back for a moment as Penna flew up higher still blue flames licked their way up her body. She grinned at the grulla stud basking in the warmth before she spoke warmly. "You see, sweetness is only a cover I use." With a soft sigh the girl extinguished the flames and stepped closer to him once more.

Ears prick at his raspy laughter and words. His words of friendship draw a surprised smile to her muzzle. Dipping her pretty chiseled head the dove smiles warmly. "I appreciate your kindness Gull. I feel the same for my friends, that's why I offered you help." Honey eyes watch the taller stallion quietly for a moment thinking of the words he had offered her. Was this not the first person to, say aloud, that she was their friend? Flicking her long teal and cream forelock away from her face the mare studies him closely. He looks strong, yet worn out. What was plaguing him so harshly?

He seems to sink into himself as she speaks of Ilios. Words spring to her lips, but she swallows them quickly. Did he have a child of his own running around Helovia? Even if he did there was no way she could ask him such a question. If he had wanted to speak of a babe from his loins he would have. There wasn't a point in bringing up sad memories if he didn't want to.

His skin is warm, inviting and satisfying. Her large wings fold around him as much as possible, hoping he will not back away. She giggles playfully as his teeth brush over her withers and she tries to return the playful nips. A soft sigh escapes her tender muzzle as she rests her head upon his back enjoying his presence as much as he is hers. 'Penna, is this what happiness is supposed to feel like?' In reply the falcon swoops down towards them. Carefully she draws her wings back allowing the falcon more room for him. The bird flies quietly back to the pair flapping around Gull's face before trying to lightly land upon his rump.
Speaking  Penna

Words; 410
Tags; @Gull
Notes;

Messages In This Thread
You can run... - by Gull - 06-13-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-14-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-15-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-16-2015, 02:43 AM
RE: You can run... - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:29 PM