the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can run...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
Bright honey eyes sparkle playfully as the blue tinted fire leaps over her chiseled face. He jumps and yelps causing laughter to bubble wildly. She turns the heat off as she watches him laugh so hard he is gasping. "See sweetheart, I can take care of myself." She winked as laughter continued to bubble from her lips. There was something about this stallion that brought out her fun side. How long had it been since she had laughed this hard with anyone? Finally she stopped laughing and gasped for breath as she watched him doing the same thing. "Gull, where have you been all my life? You crack me up!" She giggled playfully as she pranced back to his side.

She relaxed against him as her teeth moved slowly over his die, grooming him. It was nice just to laugh and play around without anything being at stake. He was a good time, an escape from everything that seemed to be plaguing the dove. "Firebug huh?" She giggled happily enjoying her new nickname. The girl flicked her tail up at his face trying to slap him with it. "Don't worry you can be me fire extinguisher." She chuckled again and playfully nipped at his withers.

Penna on the other hand is still suspicious of the male and lands with a heavier thump than required. 'Ya buddy, I'm watching you.' Unable to hold back her mirth the dove bursts out laughing again trying to rest her head upon Gull's large back. "He says he is watching you!" She gasps around her laughter. This was turning out to be one of the best days she had experienced in forever. As her joy simmers down to quiet giggles Gull leans his head to look back to Penna. He asks her to call him off, which only sends her laughing again. "Don't worry sweety he wont do anything if you don't. I can't really call him off though. He is his own person." She chuckles and looks at Penna he only tilts his head trying to look innocent. 'Fine, I'll play nice, if I must....' She chuckles and goes back to rubbing her muzzle over his silver and white hide.
Speaking  Penna

Words; 366
Tags; @Gull
Notes;

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
You can run... - by Gull - 06-13-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-14-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: You can run... - by Gull - 06-15-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: You can run... - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 01:31 AM