the Rift

[OPEN] it's really lonely, but that doesn't bother me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The irony of loneliness was that when you finally accepted it, others seemed to wander along. Like it or not, it was a fast and hard truth. Her attention flickered toward the oncoming unicorn. She looked almost like Elsa, just with horns instead of wings. Her comment though, was as cryptic as her appearance. Elsa shook her head, smiling ever so slightly as she glanced toward the glass. She still wasn't sure what Glasgow was referring to, was it their similar appearance, or the fact that both of them were shattered to pieces like this glass. However, before her little conversation began another approached, this one, seeming much more optimistic about her comment. Elsa smirked, if only he knew the real dangers that lurked just around every corner. It only made the whole situation a little more hilarious when he called them fair. Elsa snorted, she, for one, was no longer pretty. Her body was scarred, and she no longer had two eyes that "sparkled like gems". An old doll would look better than her in any situation. And since everyone was chiming in, she may as well enjoy the company.

Elsa shifted her body off of the glass, careful not to pull any loose shards that were still embedded in the walls. "But sometimes, you can't like your reflection. Sometimes, it's better to just shatter it than going on to pretend you love it." She mused, glancing between the two. Her cynicism wasn't a winning quality, but it was who she was now. It could not be pulled from her. "And of course it is a pleasure to meet me, its not everyday you come across a professional downer." She joked, but Edgar did not find that amusing, and instead, squeaked indignantly from her head. She just rolled her eyes, ignoring his loud protests for a moment. "My name is Elsa, and that loudmouth is my companion Edgar. Nice to meet you both." She added politely, finally being nice enough to calm the agitated bird down. He was enough of the stress ball for the entire population of Helovia.

Straightening up, she continued, not letting this opportunity for companionship to pass. "So are you two just as new as me?" She asked, curious to know how many of the original Edge population remained. Both leaders were new, and at this rate, it seemed that everyone was just as green. So from there, she shut up to let the others talk. If they didn't, well, Elsa could ramble on forever and ever about useless crap.

"talk"
@[Glasgow] @[Tembovu]
Sorry for the wait guys! :)
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's really lonely, but that doesn't bother me - by Elsa - 06-21-2015, 06:32 PM