[PRIVATE] blessed and bleeding

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

Vadim stands near shadow, but he doesn't look at her. One ear is tilted in her direction and he listens to the sound of her breath while he stares out into the distance. He can feel her looking at him, but he gaze remains steady and fixed on the treeline. He is unsure of what drove him to bed the pegasus mare, the feelings that had surged within him are completely foreign. Try as he might he is unable to understand, but he cannot help but wish that she had been a different mare. Pale and graceful, her long hair nearly kissing the ground, and her sweet voice making his heart beat just a little bit faster. Nayati. He yearns for her, but she's disappeared from his life like so many before her.

"Am I even allowed to be happy?"

He hears her voice and this makes him finally turn his head toward her. It is ironic, he thinks, that her question would mimic what he's felt for most of his life. "Of course." He rumbles and he steps toward her. He stretches his neck toward her, his goal being to drape his neck across her back and pull her to his chest and just stand with her for a while. As he does this he wonders what might come from their encounter. He wonders if she'll bear a child and if she does if he'll know or if he'll be left in the dark.

"You deserve to be happy." As he says this he brushes his muzzle against her feathers and sighs. Everyone deserves some form of happiness, he thinks, but the world is cruel and cold and completely unforgiving. Nayati walking out of his life, just disappearing without a word or a trace, is proof enough of that for him. "Will you disappear, too?" He asks.

"."

@[Shadow]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-14-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-14-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-14-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-16-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-17-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-24-2015, 10:10 PM