[PRIVATE] blessed and bleeding

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The only thing Vadim is able to do is stare as Shadow tells him that he's not bad company. He wonders why she thinks that, but years of refraining from speaking and asking questions makes the stallion hold his tongue. Thankfully she moves on and his thoughts are drawn away from the fact that she thinks he's good company to her revelation that she was part of the Dragon's Throat and that she has a son. He wants to question her about her child, what his name is, what he looks like, who his father is, but the hitch in her voice and his common sense keep him from doing so. He comes to the conclusion that if she wanted to talk about her child that she would do so of her own free will. And judging by the way her voice sounded, the way her breath seemed to hitch, and she forced herself to stop he concludes that her son would be a topic for another time.

"When I called, you were the one who came. I didn't want to be alone then, and I don't want to be alone now. I would rather stay together... At least for a while?"

He understands the pain of loneliness and that understanding, he feels, would make it difficult for him to tell her to leave even if he wanted her to. But he doesn't want her to leave. For so long he was alone with little more than his thoughts to keep him company. Vlasi is still a recent addition to his life, and while he loves her and cherishes her company she is not of his own species. Just as he cannot offer her everything she needs she cannot offer him everything he needs.

"I would like for you to stay, Shadow." He says as he reaches to touch his muzzle to hers. "For a little while." He adds on, because he feels that she will not want to stay with him forever and he's not sure he would want her to stay forever either. He thinks that this mutual attraction between them, borne of lust, will fade and eventually they will drift apart and go their separate ways.

"."

@[Shadow]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-14-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-14-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-14-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-16-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-17-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-24-2015, 10:10 PM