the Rift

A New Life

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

The white girl before him seemed to be overwhelmed with all the information he'd given her. Hadn't she ever been part of a herd before? Surely she knew the routine, the ranks, the life. Or had she just been a loner all her years? Intrigued, the sandy brute patiently took her questions. "I'm not sure exactly how many are in the Throat. It is not a small group, by any means. But if you prefer solitude, you can always find reaches of the Throat to be alone in." He spoke, answering as best he could. He'd certainly not met everyone in the Throat yet, but he'd seen many from a far and knew that his herd was not small. Curiously, white ringed eyes caught the girl suddenly shiver. Strange, though icy chill of Frostfall was undoubtedly making it's way through the land. Above the barren treetops, snow was beginning to spin down to the earth. I'd best get out of here before it really starts coming down. Wings shifted restlessly on his back, ready to get back within the Throat's borders. "You can certainly come visit the Throat. I will introduce you to Kri, my leader, or one of the other higher ups." A smile hung on his lips again. He wasn't too fond of the law which required non-pegasi to meet with a higher rank before being accepted. He'd have to speak with Kri about that, maybe a better system could be put in place. The palomino turned towards the direction of his home before glancing back at the pretty doe. "If you'd like, we can head over to the Throat now. We'd best get moving before this weather turns ugly."

[ooc: If you'd like to make a thread in the Dragon's Throat, I'll add Leander into it. ^^ Also, I think Lark's profile now says stallion. xD]

Messages In This Thread
A New Life - by Lark - 09-27-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: A New Life - by Leander - 09-28-2012, 06:16 AM
RE: A New Life - by Lark - 09-28-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: A New Life - by Leander - 09-29-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: A New Life - by Lark - 09-29-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: A New Life - by Leander - 09-30-2012, 06:27 AM
RE: A New Life - by Lark - 10-01-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: A New Life - by Leander - 10-02-2012, 08:43 AM