the Rift

[OPEN] Resistance

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognize your beauty's not just a mask

The child is unmoving. Frozen in place, anchored by what Crowley hoped to be nothing but pure fear and regret for the things she had said, her impertinence, for having come here at all. He wanted to see her quivering upon the ground, to watch as the life left those crimson eyes and her blood saturated the ground around her.

It would happen, that the brindle guaranteed, except...

Except that he had nearly forgotten about the dragon. And the flame that was raining down upon him was a crude reminder of the reptilian's existence; a reminder that came much too sudden for Crowley to escape it.

The dragon's aim proved to be nothing short of true. It was only by the grace of the Moon that his head had been tucked in the charge, and the flame covered the entirety of his neck. It burned, oh it burned, agonizingly so; the hair was gone in an instant as was the majority of his mane, but the worst of it was the way it went through the hide, through muscle, and in that instant Crowley was certain he would die. The pain was otherworldly, unlike any he had ever thought possible, like a punishment from the Gods themselves.

With the child suddenly forgotten, the stallion comes to an abrupt halt in his charge, a harrowing, blood curdling scream rips itself from his throat, one that's sure to be heard for miles throughout the too-quiet forest. Turning on his haunches, the brindle flings himself into a crazed gallop through the forest, away from the skull-child and her fire demon. The fire itself is out, but the pain feels ever-lasting, as though his veins themselves were ablaze. His skin has sloughed, his mind remains twisted into something he is not, and he runs with Talbot straining to catch up to him.

And he keeps running, to anywhere, so long as it is far, far away from that devil.

"Talk talk talk"

[Crowley is out! Thanks so much for the thread, Wanda, I adored it! <3 They'll have to meet back up eventually!]

I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Messages In This Thread
Resistance - by Crowley - 06-14-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Resistance - by Nymeria - 06-15-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Resistance - by Nymeria - 06-20-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Resistance - by Nymeria - 06-25-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Resistance - by Nymeria - 07-18-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Resistance - by Crowley - 06-16-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Resistance - by Crowley - 06-24-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Resistance - by Crowley - 06-27-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Resistance - by Crowley - 08-10-2015, 08:40 PM