the Rift

[OPEN] Hey Young Blood

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

What if this whole crusade's a charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid

Snow breaks before me, a white depth that I plunge through with almost abandon, having lost myself in the feeling of my body fighting the sheet of white and the freedom that floods through me each time I rise over it and plunge ahead. It’s somewhat careless, as I can’t really see much beneath the veneer of snow, but I can’t find worry for my well being in my thoughts as I dash most recklessly down paths of stone and ice, too young to really believe in knowing better.

Anyway, I’m hauling ass for no good reason what so ever when I catch sight of a dark figure on the horizon, a figure that is so familiar that it actually makes me slow my pace to a heavy canter, the sound of my hooves breaking through the snow a thud that fills my ears as I breathe deep on the wind to verify what I see with my eyes. Some stranger is with him, some stranger without a horn, but I find that I don’t really care at all who the horse is or why he is there. I really only care about the bearded, dark maned unicorn who stands with him...

Erebos!

I think the name with a thrill that makes my heart nearly explode, a thrill that spreads from my heart out to the very tips of my body and sends me flying across the snow like a man chased by demons – or running into the arms of his long lost best friend.

He’s exactly as I remember him, only older, his body aged like mine and lined with muscles that had been absent in our youths, his brow adorned with a long, spiraling horn of black tipped in blue. Maybe its rude to completely ignore the gray, ember bedazzled guy here with us, but I find I have very little room in my thoughts for him as I slide, half kicking, to a halt before the skull marked roan, laughter finding my lips and reaching every inch of my figure, my tail swishing and swaying in delight.

"Erebos!"

I don’t think of how long we’ve been apart, of whether or not he is mad at me for leaving like I did. I’ve missed him, and I cannot wait to hear of his adventures, to share my own. I just now notice the dark pelted kitsune, his golden eyes watchful, and feel a delight racing through me that he has bonded, a delight that is darkened by the truth that I know nothing of his fox friend or how it was found.

"Is it really you?"

[ OOC: thread crashhhhhhhh ]
For the blood on which we dine
Justified in the name of the Holy and the Divine.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Hey Young Blood - by Erebos - 06-14-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Cathun - 06-14-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Erebos - 06-16-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Cathun - 06-17-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Erebos - 06-18-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Cathun - 06-19-2015, 03:54 AM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Erebos - 06-21-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Cathun - 06-21-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Erebos - 06-29-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Blu - 08-10-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Hey Young Blood - by Cathun - 08-11-2015, 11:44 AM