the Rift

[OPEN] saving grace [patrol return]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

No matter how fast I flew I could not leave behind the anger that the golden stallion had stirred in me. I still could not believe that he would ask me why I was so quick and harsh to judge. Wasn't it my right to judge based on the actions of his herd? Was I wrong to trust Gaucho's reaction to him in the Basin? And was it wrong for me to trust my instinct when that instinct told me to be wary? I snorted as the Throat came into sight and I began my descent. Had it been anyone else there at the Heart I wouldn't have been so worried about telling Gaucho, but I knew that he hadn't liked him. Or ... at least I suspected as much. So I felt like I had to tell him. He needed to be aware.

My hooves touched the sand and I trotted forward several yards before I finally stopped and tucked my wings against my sides. "Gaucho!" I called for my Sultan and waited and wondered what he would say about Thranduil being at the Heart. I wondered if I would be in trouble for leaving so soon instead of waiting for my partners... or if they even bothered to show up after I'd left... I guess I needed to tell him that I'd been there alone, too. And I wondered if I was doing the right thing by telling him when I didn't even know what his intentions were. I sighed and looked up toward the sky, thinking that maybe Gaucho would be flying overhead.

"."

@[Gaucho]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-18-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Ranjiri - 06-22-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: saving grace [patrol return] - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 09:41 AM