the Rift

Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Why should your familial relations bare upon me?

It felt like a smack to the face. It burned so hot along the side of her cheeks that it almost felt worse than losing an eye. The blunt force of his truth was almost becoming enough to shatter her. She felt like a mouse caught in a python's grip, with no savior in sight. His words continued to bare down upon her like a crushing weight and she felt like she was suffocating. Part of her wanted to give up then. What was the point of life then, if no one cares for your existence? Maybe Earth did care, but it didn't feel like it was enough. There was only one time in her life she had felt like she was enough, and now where exactly had that gone? He had left her, like everything else. The one man that she relied upon like a crutch had disappeared. She thought that he needed her, when in reality, she needed him. If this was life, it sucked ass.

She swallowed back the tears that were still glazing across the surface of her eyes. The ball in her throat kept her from talking, and the fragile young girl was now wholly at the mercy of a God. With each word, he built her up, and then tore it back down. When it all came down to it, she was too small to be dealt with. She was insignificant. Maybe this God did care, unlike the others. So why hadn't he just taken control? Was he the only one left to kill? His sister murdered, and his brother (which she assumed to be the God of Sun) burnt down the entire land? The God of Spark can't be a winner than either, he does run the Basin.

Her shoulders slumped forward, and she raised her head just high enough to look at the face of the hulking man. He should be the ruling one then. The others should just leave, but that would cause some horrible unbalance wouldn't it? Why did nothing but negatives come from dealing with the shit. "You should just rule Helovia then." She concluded, taking a step back. "If Gods cannot control themselves, and we are too small, how are we to keep all those horrible things from happening again? The lot of us can barely live life without causing massive issues, doesn't help that some of the ones that "rule" cannot contain themselves." It was a rhetorical comment. Of course there was no way to control them, or what they do. She concluded that they were merely mortals, with more power than any mortal can handle. "I'm sorry for being... mortal." She mumbled, nosing the crate that was now dwindling in heat. "Obviously I understand if you chose not to give me something I cannot handle, but if you don't, could this at least be used for something.. good? To help someone in the future?" How naive she was. Of course a bucket of fire and ice would be pointless. Nothing in that concoction could save, it would only hurt. It could only do the thing she had hoped it would do; cause pain. "At least I can understand now." She murmured, before falling silent. 

"talk" 
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return] - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 04:05 PM