the Rift

The Road Goes Ever On

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

His cryptic response to Helovia left her hanging on edge. A multitude of questions pressed against her lips, wanting to burst free. Had he heard of Helovia before? Had he been in Helovia before? A confused ear flickered forward, as Edgar too leaned out from her head towards the earthy stallion. Her lips parted slightly, the questions coming into fruition, but were quickly shut down by the arrival of another.

Her gaze shifted to the unicorn who had come into their little group. She was dark, spotted with bursts of white, and adorned with a horn. So, it was no surprise when she immediately delved into the world of the Basin. Elsa closed her eyes for a moment, keeping the string of profanities from exploding on the inside. Funny, she almost was beginning to like the Basin more than the Falls - apparently though, she had been fooled, her anger still was embedded in the North. She never saw a single one of them, except in the Threshold, and the one time she had her vision stolen. They holed up like rats, waiting, and only coming out to hoard more bodies for resources (or so she assumed).

The czar stepped in, and she felt relieved. He took the moment to educate the girl on how to recruit. It was never good to just willy nilly run around inviting people to your home, you never know when you're picking up a spy. Elsa took his advice to heart, storing it away in case she ever needed a reminder on how to act. Her body, unlike her facade, was hot and explosive. Sometimes, she just needed a little reminder to cool her down.

Once the czar had ceased with a hearty laugh, Elsa took the opportunity to question him. Although she was interested in asking him to go to the Edge, she was much more interested in his vague response to Helovia. "I hope you don't mind me asking- but by the way you responded to Helovia, have you been here before?" Her ears tilted forward with interested again, gaze roaming over him a if she could discover all of his secrets. She paused for a few moments, to allow him to respond if he wished. "Oh! And since everyone here seems to be selling their timeshares, I can also offer you refuge in the World's Edge. Unless you are interested in something else, I may be of use, since I've been in three different settings since my arrival." She smiled warmly then, standing back from the "spotlight". She meant it though, when she offered advice. Living as an outcast, a mason, and now a military leader had taught her many things. Her attention turned to Miss Basin then, quite eager to hear what she had to say.

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-15-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-15-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-16-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-18-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-20-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-20-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-21-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-22-2015, 01:23 AM