the Rift

The Road Goes Ever On

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
Elrond continued to entertain the gathering with answers to the questions presented. The blue mare smiled at the buck, despite his denial of her invitation. "I understand. It is a different world up north, and though beautiful, is not for everyone." She shrugged. Despite the isolation the Basin provided, there was safety and harbor there. And if she could only see one more thing in her lifetime, the colors of the aurora borealis ripping through the dark sky was high on that list. Curious to see where he would decide, she considered staying, but decided against it. No matter where he chose, it was up to him and him alone on whether he made it a home. A soft breeze fluttered through her mane, caressing her hide with the promise of a Frosfall storm. She knew it was best to be headed home before she was snowed out, and no amount of small talk was worth her getting stuck in the Arch to wait out the storm.

"It was lovely to meet you, I'm sure we will meet again. And you are welcome to visit, should you ever wander too far north." Her words were partially true. The horn upon his brow would allow his safety, but his alliances would determine the warmth showed to him by her herd. "But, though I would enjoy a good chat, it is time for me to take my leave. I'm sure you understand."

Nodding respectfully to the pegasi, she turned and made her way towards the treeline. She would enjoy crossing paths with the cream stallion again. Another day, another time. She turned her head, sparing one last look at the group, then retreated into the trees.

With that, the midnight mare was gone.

"Talk?"
Tagged// @[Kaj] @[Elsa] @[Elrond]
OOC// I know I'm out of turn, but I figured I would make my exit so you guys can figure out the rest!
image credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-15-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-15-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-16-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-18-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-20-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elsa - 06-20-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Elrond - 06-21-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Ki'irha - 06-21-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: The Road Goes Ever On - by Kaj - 06-22-2015, 01:23 AM