the Rift

The Sun Has Gone [Bucephalus Challenge]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Azeeza glided along the winter winds fairly high above the red sands, gaze on the ground below, scanning for anything shiny or furry to eat or play with. So far there was little luck, and she clenched her talons in frustration, which only grew when she felt Bucephalus's soft mental laugh. Yet even her frustration ebbed with the 'sound', his thoughts a balm to her more fiery personality.

So distracted was she by this that the falcon nearly missed the mare below; if it were not for the strangely mournful cry Azeeza would have flown on past. However she caught the sound, golden ees dropping below, easily picking out the mare beneath her, and the overgrown coyote at her side. The falcon dropped altitude, head tiltong as she listened, catching the mare's declaration. However the words had no meaning for her, so she passed it on to Bucephalus for translation.

'She challenges us for our title. Our power.' The translation came with images of fighting, bloodshed and pain. Fury boiled over in the falcon, and she shrieked in outrage. How dare the Wingless! How dare! 'Shush love, I am coming. Azeeza's furious gaze remained locked on the challenger.

She would score the mare's hide with her talons for every second the upstart dared to wait and see her challenge through.

Bucephalus did not keep his challenger waiting. Scant minutes later he strode up,gaze flickering over the mare, a frown drawing his angular face down, a scowl of confusion and a darkening anger. "Respect." He slowly shook his head, utterly disgusted by this situation. How long had she been in the Throat? A few days, days he had spent refining his plan, a plan that would make the Throat's spies something to be feared as much as it's warriors.

And a single bitch wanted to ruin it all.

"I appreciate it, I truly do. You will have my respect if you abandon this challenge and learn of this herd first." He met her gaze, not pleading. Merely resolute. This fight... Either he would win and forever have to watch the snake he'd dare not trust, or she would win and his plans of making the spies a power would be all the harder to create. "Do tell me though, why do you want this? Do you know what you shall ruin should you win?" He questioned, wings rustling as he laid them tight against his back.

The Morningstar waited for the wannabe-usurper to speak her mind, his gaze never once moving from hers as Azeeza spirled high above, a barely seen speck until the time was right.

Tag; @[Essetia]
Summary; Bucephalus arrives and chooses to question Essetia first, giving her a choice to fight this out an earn his disrespect or wait and earn his respect and rank by contributing to the herd.
Notes; This may or may not be a default depending on this damn tropical storm and if we loose power >.>

Bucephalus the Morningstar
My revolution carries me... My revolution sets me free... 
credits :: table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sun Has Gone [Challenge] - by Bucephalus - 06-16-2015, 11:49 AM