[OPEN] Life As We Know It [Patrol]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
"Good morn, brother!"

Jovial. Happy. Delighted.

She was so, so happy... So happy. Finally, finally, Romani was at peace. After struggling for so long to find herself, to find her wandering heart and lock it back within her golden-red breast, the Haflinger warrior had once more found herself and where she belonged. She moved with a strength that had been devoid of her person since her first year within Helovia, so many years ago, with an assured self-confidence and defiant stature.

Even though the Hidden Falls were not the Windtossed Foothills, her original home and heartland, they were the same earth, the same soil she had once served so many moons and suns ago, simply that of a different shape... Those memories would never be forgotten, and she would serve this very land until her last breath. That was her oath; to the Falls, to her Kings. To herself.

At the stocky mare's side, Kasai's icy-blue oculars eyed the stallion and his feline, and it was with a stark shock of realization that the white tigress realized she was looking at one of her own kind.

'Roma!' Kasai mentally voiced, disbelief and surprise sliding through their precious bond like fire, 'Another me!'

Looking between the two, from the dappled stallion she had spotted in the morning light and the striped feline companion at his side, Romani had noticed that the stallion's furred companion was a white tiger, like Kasai. Younger, however. Kasai was definitely older.

A soft growl escaped the feline, although it was nothing but a sound of curiosity. A black-tipped tail flicked back and forth as the typically lazy tigress was filled with a desire of youthful playfulness, white-spotted ears tipped forward in earnest desire. How interesting....

Romani chuckled beneath her breath, sharp, intense azure oculars focusing back on the stag who was to be her patrol partner. She had been informed that his name was Ciceron and that he walked with a tigress of identical color of Kasai herself, so he should be easily found. Flipping the long palomino tresses from her gaze, the Haflinger spoke, snow crunching beneath feathered hooves as the robust creature shifted her weight.

"Have we properly met before today, brother? I can't remember, forgive me. I'm Romani, and this is Kasai." Lowering her head, the gypsy lipped at Kasai's scruff. "She is simply curious of your companion there. She has never seen one of her own kind, and we've walked these hills and valleys for many-a-years."

@[Ciceron]

Got a rebel soul with a whole lot of gypsy
Image Credit

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
Life As We Know It [Patrol] - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Life As We Know It [Patrol] - by Romani - 06-16-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Life As We Know It [Patrol] - by Ciceron - 06-16-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Life As We Know It [Patrol] - by Romani - 06-17-2015, 09:48 AM