the Rift

[OPEN] and then there's morning

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Well dip me in chocolate and sell me at Dairy Queen if this mare wasn’t full of life and vigour such as I had never seen at Helovia yet. Her laughter and her smile! I was liable to fall in love right then and there. “A beautiful day it is! I would not have thought it so beautiful to warrant a dip in the water but so long as you’re alright I suppose there’s no harm done.” I don’t really believe the words that I’m saying and I am still worried about this miss but she seemed to be in such high spirits it would be rather out of character for me to be the wet blanket. Could you imagine!

But, this dear mare did not seem to be suffering and in fact she was extremely pleasant! I did not mind her kind teasing at all, though I was sure that we both knew that any gallantry on my behalf would not be worth the part of a knight. The lady before me, though, looked as though she were a creature born from the sea, perhaps she had crawled right out of the very lake that we stood near. When it was in summer, though. She almost made me wish the weather was warmer! “Sir Johnny, if it pleases you.” I take a deep bow then, stretching out one of my pink legs so I can take a dip, and manage to straighten up again with only a little bit of a slip. “A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Princess Tiamat of the Frozen Lake!” Too much? Oh honey, I don’t know the meaning of ‘too much’.

The look that these Helovians got on their face when they realized that I smelt sweet was quickly becoming my favourite thing. I needed to travel outside of the Basin more so I could find out if it was just the unicorns that lived here that were so amazed by it, or of it was everyone. You would think that none of them had ever seen a walking candy cane before?? “I do! I made of sugar, you know. Sugar and peppermint. It was supposed to be a curse from this witch but I’ve found it to be quite beneficial.” Except in the summer. Somehow, and I don’t pretend to know how, I can withstand cold and rain and snow and whatever else but put me in the SUN and I start to melt. And when I start to melt, as if that weren’t bad enough, the flies find me. There could be no fly for leagues around but as soon as I show up I swear they breed and spawn in fascinating numbers just so that they can all get a little nibble.

I much prefer to be nibbled on by creatures my size or larger, specifically of the horse variety. Though some goats are welcome too, if only the ones in the Basin weren’t so rude. With a crooked smile, I make my princess an offer. “You can taste a little bit of my mane if you want, I promise it won’t hurt.”

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Tiamat
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-16-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 07:57 PM