the Rift

[OPEN] and then there's morning

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli

tiamat</style>
we run like a river runs to the sea</style>

The little candy man doesn’t skip a beat in praising the ocean mare for her heritage, complimenting her with the flourish and generosity that he has all morning, and Tiamat continues to blush beneath it. “You’re too kind,” she smiles brightly, nearly abashed as she arches her slender neck, looking to him from beneath long lashes. The concept of intentionally flirting—or anything down that particular road—is generally lost to her, the motives foreign to her innocent mind and carefree ways. Tiamat only knows that it makes her feel good, and ever the vibrant and intimate character, she would like nothing else but for him to feel the same.

Smiling as though laughter is about to slip from her lips, the blue unicorn listens eagerly when Johnny questions her history in Helovia and the Basin, although her expression slowly wilts when he mentions everyone being grouchy. “Really?” Tiamat tilts her head, the paleness of her curved horn catching the cool light of day. It makes her sad to think that Johnny hasn’t had such delightful experiences as she—he’s a joy to be around! Who couldn’t brighten with his pleasant company? “Most everyone I’ve met has been quite delightful! Although, I haven’t met as many people as I’d like to,” she purses her lips together, dainty ears splaying momentarily to the side before perking back up.

“If you ever need someone nice to talk to, come find me—I intend to see you again!” Tiamat’s countenance illuminates once more into her usual radiance, white eyes widening in her excitement. She leans a step closer to the sugary stallion, wanting to assure him that he is not without a friend, and of course enthusiastic about seeing him again. “Let’s see…” the ocean mare continues, her thoughts shifting to focus on Johnny’s original question.

The memories come to her easily—mostly happy ones, although they aren’t without their shadows—but it is all well now, the light has returned, which is what matters to her. “I came to Helovia a few years ago; Lena brought me to the Basin then,” her grin becomes wistful, remembering that momentous day and ever grateful to the friendly brown mare. Lena has since become a beloved friend and mentor, and Tiamat doesn’t know if she will ever be able to repay her for her kindness. “I had to leave, unfortunately; my father called me away. Still, the Basin has always been my home—I returned again at the beginning of winter,” she gives a happy nod, her smile broadening.

The ocean mare loves the Aurora Basin. She loves the mountains, the beauty within them, the northern lights, and most of all, the people who share it with her. Tiamat can’t imagine a more perfect place. The Basin is not only her home, but so much more—it is where she belongs. Breathing a contented sigh from her nostrils, she looks back down to the sweetened stallion, long lion tail swaying behind her. “What about you, Sir Johnny?” She asks, a playfulness flickering across the curiosity of her features.

“Speech.”

credit | @Johnny
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-16-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Brit - 08-13-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 08-13-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 08-18-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 09-29-2015, 09:24 PM