the Rift

[OPEN] and then there's morning

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli

tiamat</style>
we run like a river runs to the sea</style>

“I hope you do!” The ocean mare exclaims with happy excitement, having every intention of seeing this adorable little stallion again. She might not recognize the world’s dark shadows herself, but she is always more than willing offer her light to others—the comfort of friendship, honesty, and love (because she gives her heart freely, without inhibition). Her smile is just as genuine as it curls along her lips, flashing white teeth beneath the cool light of the morning sun. There isn’t a doubt in her mind that Johnny is not only her friend, but someone special.

Smiling brilliantly at him, she exhales when he welcomes her back, her warm breath billowing in a vaporous cloud. “Me too, Johnny—me too; this place is…is home,” her white eyes wander out to the landscape, to the valley that surrounds them, admiring its pristine beauty. A contented sigh breathes from her lips, a warmth swelling within her breast, strong enough to rival the bitter cold that nips at her satin skin. Truly, she cannot imagine living anywhere else. And it has all been possible thanks to Lena, the generous and friendly brown mare who had greeted her in the Threshold. Tiamat nods enthusiastically when Johnny compliments the Time Mender before continuing. She couldn’t agree more, not knowing if she will ever be able to repay her dear friend for what she had given her. A home, a family, and friends—could she have asked for more?

The length of Tiamat’s leonine tail sways happily, long hair brushing softly against the powdery snow. It is the candy man’s inquiry that rouses her from her blissful musings, fluted ears pressing forward and her lips pursing delicately. “D’Artagnan…” She contemplates the name, searching through memories—beautiful memories—but memories that have become hazed by time nonetheless. “I think so? The name sounds familiar, I’m almost sure he was one of the original Time Menders to greet me when I arrived! It’s been so long though,” she laughs bashfully, shaking her long mane, “sometimes I have trouble remembering.”

The blue mare hopes to see this D’Artagnan fellow again—to refresh her memory, and seal their friendship of course. Johnny’s description of him is amusing, fueling her intrigue all the more. Her grin becomes crooked when she looks back to the little stallion, shifting her weight when the icy snow threatens to numb her lower legs—although she doesn’t mind at all standing here talking to her Knight, his suggestion of the hot springs alights her pretty features.

“Oh—that would be lovely! Let’s,” the young unicorn smiles brightly before turning, pivoting daintily on her heels and moving forward with a quick flick of her long tail. Having been to the hot springs the night before, the path is clear in her mind, and she leads them there cheerfully. “Mmm,” Tiamat hums in delight when they make it to the warm banks, the comfort of the steam and water soothing her as she steps into the pool. Running her muzzle across the surface, she giggles before looking over her shoulder at Johnny. “Why don’t you join m—oh! Will the warm water harm you?” She realizes the possibility a moment too late, and steps again towards the banks, her eyes searching his.

“Speech.”

@Johnny | credit
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-16-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Brit - 08-13-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 08-13-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 08-18-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 09-29-2015, 09:24 PM