the Rift

[OPEN] and then there's morning

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
My sweet friend Tiamat is truly someone that thrives in the water! Look how beautiful she is! Like a mermare! And between you and me, I think the hot springs are a much better body of water for her to spend these chilly days in than the lake, whether it was her family member or not! It’s a shame that my candy-coated self can’t enjoy things like that - I don’t really mind but… okay sometimes I do. It’d be nice to be able to soak in the hot springs or lie in the open sun for more than a few moments. Or visit the beach! Granted, I feel like I’m not missing a whole lot with the sand there but I would like the option, you know?

I am happy to live vicariously through Tiamat, who is such a delight I mean, who else would I want to live through? I bet her days are just lovely, even when I’m not in them!

What an alarming turn of events it would have been if I had fallen in - and (I will never tell her this) when Tiamat shouted it almost (but not really) made me lose my concentration. Thankfully, I was well aware of the risks and willing to get out of there ASAP. The fact that I could have just plucked a few strands from my tail and gotten the same effect doesn’t really come to mind quite yet. Who knows if it ever will.

I’m grinning triumphantly when I turn back around - mostly because my friend is laughing again - but I am touched by her concern over my tail. “Oh yes, my dear! The colour will pop back in in no time at all. Not to worry!” I honestly wasn’t really sure just when it would happen but I was certain that it would. My hair may be made of peppermint but it was still hair. It fell out and it grew. Just think about it, for all my time in the Basin I’ve been leaving peppermint strands of my hair and sugary flakes of skin all over the place! Little tokens of love for all my adoring fans. Eventually, given enough time, this place is going to smell wonderful.

Backing up another step from the edge of the hot spring, just to be safe, I then lower myself to the ground. What sort of knight would I be if I left my princess alone while she was thawing from the cold? I’ve settled in and prepare to tell her a story. It’s a great one, there’s chocolate and sugar and dragons and okay so I totally was making it up but whatever - if it got my new friend to laugh I was okay with that!
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

<3333 thank you for the great thread!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-16-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 07:57 PM