[OPEN] Finding my place (joining)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

[Ahhh sorry I meant to reply to this the other day x.x]

On wings of ebony and fire Gaucho glided. Much bothered his primitive mind, but at the moment he shoved all thoughts of conflict and diplomacy to the depths of his thoughts. It felt better to stifle the urge than to act on it. Although perhaps later, should this creeping feeling of anxiety continue, he would find himself a suitable sparring partner and see if he couldn't beat it out of his mind.

Down below, he spied a gathered trio -Kaj, Mesec, and someone unknown. Had Kaj come on a diplomatic visit? To bring news of warriors, scouts, or some other herd related matter? If so why was Mesec the one to greet them? Where was Ampere or Meg? Even Buce, Maren, or Cera could receive them, but the Moon's child? Gaucho appreciated him taking the time to greet their guests, but part of him wondered why he was forced into that position at all. Where was everyone?

Descending smoothly, Gaucho landed a few feet away from the party so that the sands that his hooves disturbed would not fly towards them. Tucking his wings against his flanks, the Sultan nodded his antlered skull towards each. His steely gaze rested on Kaj, as he exhaled the rest of his pent-up breath. "Kaj. What brings you here?" He inquired with a tone just slightly short of formal. Kaj, as a pegasus and an almost-friend was welcome upon his sands at anytime, and Gaucho trusted his judgement in who he brought with him.

Vorsa landed high in one of Gaucho's antler-tines, her bright orangey-red body awash in firelight that caused warm shadows to flicker across her bonded's face. Mara, appreciating the heat, slithered forwards slightly to watch the exchange.

Image by Yewrezz/Nikki!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 06-21-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 06-21-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Areli - 06-21-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-22-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 07-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 08-07-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Areli - 08-08-2015, 11:55 AM