the Rift

[OPEN] Finding my place (joining)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

Vorsa hooted happily to Areli as she hesitantly peered out at Gaucho's arrival. The young phoenix couldn't understand why everyone seemed to afraid and apprehensive of her bonded - couldn't they see into his mind as she could? Couldn't they feel the protective ebbing-flow of his life, constantly frothing around his herd?

Gaucho's stoic gaze fell upon Ilios as he dropped to a knee. The Sultan regarded the oddly painted hybrid for a moment as his blackened ears fell forward to catch the sounds of his voice. With Kaj vouching for him, Gaucho could see no reason to bar the ivy-adorned stag from his sands. It wasn't every day that a fellow ruler would accompany such a voyage. Yet ... this certainly was strange, wasn't it? That the boy's sister would follow as well? Couldn't they say their goodbyes at home? And why did Kaj come in the first place? Surely he knew that Ilios' wings along would gain him entrance into the Throat? Ahh well. Such social customs were beyond Gaucho's comprehension.

"I Gaucho, Sultan of Throat." He greeted Ilios with a gentle nod of his antlered skull, smiling as the younger male already called the Throat his family. Such was a trait that Gaucho liked to see among his recruits, and it made the decision to allow him entrance all the easier. "Welcome home Ilios."

Gaucho nodded to Kaj appreciatively before turning his gaze to Mesec. "Mesec will show Ilios the Throat. " As a fellow hybrid as well as a newer family member, the dun thought that perhaps the dark stallion would be able to put their new brother at ease.

Image by Yewrezz/Nikki!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 06-21-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 06-21-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Areli - 06-21-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-22-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 07-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 08-07-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Areli - 08-08-2015, 11:55 AM