the Rift

[OPEN] Finding my place (joining)

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The boy stood with baited breath as he watched the leaders greet each other. Had he over stepped his boundaries by speaking so quickly? He hoped that was not the case. Gaucho seemed to listen to every word he had to say, which made him feel better. The massive male introduced himself in an odd rough voice accompanied with even stranger words. It took all he had not to ask about it, maybe he could ask someone else later on. There was no point in being rude, or that blunt. He was much to old for such nasty things, a youngster could get away with it, but not him. Silver eyes watched the stallion trying to catch every thought that passed over his face.

Relief was followed by an audible sigh as he was welcomed home. He bowed once more, not as low this time though. "Thank you sir, I promise to do everything I can for our family. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to tell me." A warm excited smile painted his lips as he rose a new stallion. This was what he needed, a new start and family. It was as if a giant weight had been lifted from his young back. Taking a few deep breaths the boy turned to his sister. "Areli I have to go now. I will come and visit on your birthday. I love you be good for Mother and Kaj." He smiled and moved forward to embrace her for a moment.

After a moment he pulled away and turned to his new brother, Mesce. "I'll follow you then brother?" The words felt amazing as he strode around everyone to reach the taller and older stud. Maybe this would be his first friend in the Throat, he sure hoped so. The boy paused a foot away before reaching out trying to gently bump his muzzle. Ilios couldn't remember the last time he had been around anyone his own age, especially a fellow stallion. Yes he knew Mesce was older, but he was closer to himself than Kaj or Ciceron. He smiled hopefully at the male ready to take flight whenever he was.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 363
OOC: @Areli @Kaj @ Mesce @ Gaucho
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 06-21-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 06-21-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Areli - 06-21-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-22-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 07-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 08-07-2015, 05:26 AM