the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Two More Minutes

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Ettore was not okay with how long they had been lingering by the Throat. Yes, she had Cera and Sohalia. But, Alleo was waiting for her at the Falls. And, the unease in his system was definitely beginning to radiate toward Rasta. "Suus 'bysso, Ettore. Caput purgare opus. Ut instar sicco qua ire hinc oportet. Omnia pulmentum." There were a few chirps from him that forced her to move forward until she had returned to where she had first met Alleo.

Her limbs were slow, awkwardly moving. Her mind racing, not able to concentrate - to form all the images for easy movement. In fact, they were even getting stuck in the sand on occasion - dragging through it and creating lines as she went. Finally, though, as she reached the water, she allowed her frame to sink down against the waves. Half of her body was in waves, the other half resting upon the sand. Ettore was dancing just before her, trying to keep her attention.

A night's rest would do her good, right? Yeah, that was what she was going to stick with. Though, of course, Ettore thought the complete opposite. And he really wanted Rasta to head back toward Alleo and to realign with whatever was going on. It could all be fixed, if they could just speak with each other. If they could be near each other again. It was almost as if they had relied so heavily on each other for so long that now that they didn't necessarily need the other person by them... well they couldn't figure out just how to function...

"It's fine, Ettore. I needed to clear my head. I need to figure out where to go from here. It's all a mess." --- translation from the latin above to Ettore
@[Alleo]

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Two More Minutes - by Rasta - 06-16-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Alleo - 06-17-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Rasta - 06-17-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Alleo - 07-17-2015, 08:40 PM