Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

Annoyance colored Alleo's face as Rasta said that the ocean was keeping her awake, that it was serving its purpose. "Is its purpose also to make you sick?" He asked, not bothering to hide his exasperation. Not even Ettore on his back hugging him lessens his annoyance. "What then?" He couldn't keep babysitting her, waiting for her to return when she wandered off, wondering what shape she'd be in when she finally made it back, and then nursing her back to health.

"I needed to see Cera and Sohalia. I needed to work through the mess of the invasion. The only thing I got out of it was…was that you deserve to be happy and that I won't be the reason you're in pain."

"I can't keep having this same discussion..." He sighed and shook his head. "The invasion is over... dwelling on it... its not good." He just wanted to move past it, move on, not think about it but there were constant reminders everywhere and the fact that it was still affecting Rasta was the biggest. He just didn't have the energy to spend arguing points of the invasion or why he did what he did. "You don't cause me pain." He murmured seconds later. "Worry, yes. Stress, yes. But never pain..." He just wished that she could understand, let it go and move on.

He stepped back to give Rasta room as she finally rose to stand and he listened as she spoke in a language he didn't understand. She concludes in the common tongue they shared that she's only caused him pain and he sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you that you haven't?" He asked, his voice growing more serious.

"."

@[Rasta]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Two More Minutes - by Rasta - 06-16-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Alleo - 06-17-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Rasta - 06-17-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Alleo - 07-17-2015, 08:40 PM